EQ2Interface.com
Search Downloads

Go Back   EQ2Interface > General Discussion > Request

Unread 03-27-2006, 04:45 PM
A Crazed Gnoll

Server: Antonia Bayle
Exclamation A couple of requests...

Hey guys, just have a few requests. I hope they are already out there and someone can point me to it, or I hope someone knows how to make these...:

1. If possible, I would like to have a nice group window that shows the fun stuff (ie. health #'s over the bars or % at the end of bars) but also, I got used to seeing everyone's level and class while playing DAoC....does anyone know how to impliment those without killing the size of the group window?

2. Oh bugger, I forgot what 2 was. Lol Oh yeah, the Persona window. With the new LU (forgot number) they added the buttons under the "Details" tab that show things, along with zone reuse timer window. My window for that is just a black screen (I can put my mouse over and see the tooltip for "sort by time/zone" or whatnot but nothing else) I am not sure if this is because of another mod I currently use that is using that window (although I thought it was a new window they made) or what, but I've tried changing the opacity for everything to no avail. If anyone knows of a way to fix this or if someone has an updated persona window, again please let me know.

Thanks for the help guys and keep up the great work!!!

Jair Omsford
FotM Conjuror of Nagafen
Unread 03-27-2006, 07:53 PM
A Griffon

Server: Mistmoore

Add this line to eq2ui_mainhud.xml:

Code:
<include>eq2ui_mainhud_zonereuse.xml</include>