EQ2Interface.com
Search Downloads

Go Back   EQ2Interface > Featured Projects > ProfitUI

Unread 07-07-2009, 12:50 AM
A Brown Bear

Server: Antonia Bayle
Default cures and abilities droping from group/raid window after an LD

Whenever i get an LD and upon my relog of the character i find that my click to cures and my quick buttons do not work either i get an error message saying ability is no longer available like it isnt in my knowledge book. The fix that i have found is i completely restart my client. This has only been a problem since the recent LU. I have made sure my profit is up to date as well as those two files taken off my ignore. Any suggestions as to how i fix this would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.
Unread 07-07-2009, 09:28 AM
A Brown Bear

Server: Butcherblock

I'm fairly sure this is a game side problem, because it just seems like it. UI's don't change when you reload them from scratch as far as I know unless the game itself has a bug. I could be wrong.. just a guess.
Unread 07-07-2009, 11:20 AM
gm10-1
Premium Member
EQ2Interface Super Mod
Featured

well ultimately it's an UI issue, the UI is trying to dynamically configure itself to your client' language and your character's subclass and apparently it is failing
Unread 07-07-2009, 04:13 PM
A Brown Bear

Server: Antonia Bayle

hrm im just wondering what they did on the client side and if anyone else has had this problem?
Unread 07-08-2009, 09:28 AM
A Young Mystail Rat

Server: Innovation

I've the same problem (on a german server). I use a self-combined UI with the QRB and CtC Buttons from Profit. And the major problem is that the SubClassDetection doesn't work properly when logging in (and when going ld).

Clicking a macro /show_window Custom.ProfitUI_SubClassDetector solved this for me.

I didn't finally unterstand how this is triggered during startup.
What I see is:
1. The UIsettings file has a definition to show the ProfitUI_ControlCenter window
2. The ProfitUI_ControlCenter has a Button StartUp which is triggered when the window shows up the first time.
3. The ButtonCode triggers the initial SubClassDetection

-mzue
Unread 07-08-2009, 09:48 AM
gm10-1
Premium Member
EQ2Interface Super Mod
Featured

Quote:
Originally Posted by mzue View Post
I didn't finally unterstand how this is triggered during startup.
Yeah it's a bit complicated due to not all of the code working for everybody. For most people the subclass detector is initializing itself OnChange of the subclass. From your posts it seems to follow that that stopped working with the latest GU, so you could add this code back to the OnHoverIn of the group window and the player window (raid window still has it, and adding it OnPress doesn't work due to timing issues):
Parent.ProfitUI_SubclassDetector.Detect.Press=true