Unread 09-11-2007, 02:17 AM
A Young Mystail Rat
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Server: Runnyeye
Default Ward damage and proc count will be added

http://www.eq2flames.com/items-equip...tml#post252537

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aeralik
I added the proc count and ward damage remaining to the dynamic data for gu39. I often forget to check before a fight as well only to wonder why the parse looks so low. So anyways after gu 39 you shouldnt forget about it anymore if you mod your ui to display it.
\o/
Unread 09-11-2007, 10:34 AM
A Griffon
This person is a EQ2Map developer.
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Server: Lucan DLere

Cool! Thanks for linking that for us. One more Frequently Asked UI Feature to check off the list.

Visit Othesus World!
Unread 09-16-2007, 08:50 PM
A Young Mystail Rat

Server: Antonia Bayle
Default Oh thank goodness...

So if I'm reading this correctly, it means you godsent modders can add in something that shows up in the maintained spells window displaying the amount of ward damage remaining on my Mystic? I've been looking for a mod for this for ages, and I finally got fed up and installed the UIBuilder - looked through the DynamicData and thought I was nuts, since I knew the information was there SOMEWHERE (since it pops up if you mouseover the ward), but couldn't find it. Now I don't feel like such a dummy!

So, Ostheus, how long do you think it'll take to update your Maintained Spells Window? I love yours - it's so small and simple, yet so very helpful. Maybe the duration remaining at the bottom of the icon, and the ward/proc amount at the top?
Unread 09-17-2007, 01:28 AM
gm10-1
Premium Member
EQ2Interface Super Mod
Featured

This is great news, good find sompet, thanks a lot for forwarding it!

And Condar regarding timing: As it says in that quote, GU39.
Unread 09-19-2007, 09:47 AM
Fetish Core author
This person is a EQ2Map developer.
Featured

Server: Crushbone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Condar View Post
So if I'm reading this correctly, it means you godsent modders can add in something that shows up in the maintained spells window displaying the amount of ward damage remaining on my Mystic? I've been looking for a mod for this for ages, and I finally got fed up and installed the UIBuilder - looked through the DynamicData and thought I was nuts, since I knew the information was there SOMEWHERE (since it pops up if you mouseover the ward), but couldn't find it. Now I don't feel like such a dummy!

So, Ostheus, how long do you think it'll take to update your Maintained Spells Window? I love yours - it's so small and simple, yet so very helpful. Maybe the duration remaining at the bottom of the icon, and the ward/proc amount at the top?
Just because it's in a tooltip doesn't mean we can find it elsewhere. Many tooltips are hardcoded to do things, and so often we can't access bits of info inside, like the amount of ward remanining, without the Devs giving us the gamedata for it.
Unread 09-27-2007, 08:15 PM
A Young Mystail Rat

Server: Antonia Bayle

Right, which is why I said I don't feel like such a dummy - after I realized what the whole gamedata thing meant. I was just starting to learn

Last edited by Condar : 09-27-2007 at 11:39 PM.