EQ2Interface.com
Search Downloads

Go Back   EQ2Interface > Featured Projects > ProfitUI

Unread 11-26-2007, 09:17 AM
A Young Mystail Rat

Server: Antonia Bayle
Default Ooh Ahh... Wait, What The ?? - LOLLERSKATES

So, I just started working with Profit today and I was checking out the features and adjusting the windows to my play style. When...

*** WARNING ****
If this bug is capable of being duplicated, it is NOT cool or for the faint of heart. As you have to redo your UI's settings.

*** BUG ***
Right click any window and select "Window Settings"
Click the Drop down menu for None-Frame-Frame and Title... etc etc
Click in between the icons for None and Frame and drag the mouse...

If it's like what happened to me, your entire screen will whirl around based on the movements of your mouse. FUN isn't it? Not until it disappears beyond the viewable perimeter and never comes back... then it's really really really depressing.

Hopefully people can duplicate this and vouch for me, or I'm an idiot and it's a known issue posted elsewhere, but this is my first day using Profit and yeah... it's pretty but wow, that's freakin' annoying.

EDIT: if you log out and log back in, the UI goes back to the way you had it before it went CRAZY

Last edited by Arzoth : 11-26-2007 at 09:20 AM. Reason: Cause I relogged a few times
Unread 11-26-2007, 09:20 AM
gm10-1
Premium Member
EQ2Interface Super Mod
Featured

Sounds like fun. Nothing ProfitUI related though. If anybody can reproduce that (not that I see why anybody would try what you describe), they'll be able to do that with the DefaultUI as well. Never seen this in game but I know a similar bug in UIbuilder (the UI editing tool). Best /bug it.

PS: You should be able to /load_uisettings from an alt to get your old settings back.
Unread 11-26-2007, 10:57 AM
A Young Mystail Rat

Server: Antonia Bayle

I should've posted a follow up as soon as I realized it was OK, but if you log out and log back in after watching your UI disappear, it will load correctly and in the same position as it was before it disappeared.