EQ2Interface.com
Search Downloads

Go Back   EQ2Interface > General Discussion > Request

Unread 02-28-2008, 01:29 PM
A Young Mystail Rat

Server: Antonia Bayle
Default Music Editing?

Is it possible to have a mod that allows editing of music in game?

Or even a MP3 payer like EQ had?

I know you can replace the game music files with your own MP3's by changing the names (or at least you could a year or so ago) but I am talking more of an ability to do so on the fly while playing.
Unread 02-28-2008, 01:46 PM
gm10-1
Premium Member
EQ2Interface Super Mod
Featured

There's a million threads on this here, but in any case I never understood the point, just mute the ingame music and open your favorite music player in the background. If you absolutely need to do it from in game and don't have any control buttons on your keyboard, run WinAMP with the HTTP server plugin and control it via the game's built-in web browser.
Unread 02-29-2008, 12:46 AM
A Young Mystail Rat

Thanks for the reply,

I know these are all options for music while playing, and I have done both before.

I also read through the previous posts about ingame music players, and there hasn't been an answer if its possible to build a mod that could change music on the fly or act as an ingame MP3 Player.
Unread 02-29-2008, 02:49 AM
gm10-1
Premium Member
EQ2Interface Super Mod
Featured

As discussed in the previous posts, there are several external players that contain a log parser portion and therefore can be controlled via chat commands/UI windows. You cannot "edit" anything though, you can just control the playback of previously configured playlists.
Unread 02-29-2008, 04:05 AM
A Young Mystail Rat

I must have missed the one that specifically answered that one, thank you for taking the time to do so.

Back to WinAmp!