EQ2Interface.com
Search Downloads

Go Back   EQ2Interface > Featured Projects > ProfitUI

Unread 11-21-2008, 09:19 AM
A Young Mystail Rat

Server: Guk
Default Maintained Issues after TSO

After the install of TSO the update for Profit went in like a charm, but I noticed something different about my maintained window. By the way I'm a defiler so the spell I am going to name off is from that class.

1) Shroud of Armor - used to show you the amount the buff warded for within the icon, but no longer shows it. It does still show it within the numbers next to the icon on maintained. (very minor issue)

2) Ward procs - Armor that procs off small wards are no longer showing up on the maintained bar. I know before it would only show "self" even if it was actually on another player, but at this time they are not even showing up all.

I'm not sure if perhaps SoE changed how this is logged for it to pick up on it, I need to tweak something, or perhaps this is just a slight snafu, but I thought I would share.
Unread 11-21-2008, 09:27 AM
gm10-1
Premium Member
EQ2Interface Super Mod
Featured

1) You installed a different maintained window variant this time, there are 6 to choose from, the duration only ones have it on the icon (guess I should rename them).

2) SOE change (if at all)