EQ2Interface.com
Search Downloads

Go Back   EQ2Interface > General Discussion > Help!?!?!

Unread 03-14-2005, 02:58 AM
A Young Mystail Rat

Server: Antonia Bayle
Default Tyejae Steel - Implied target window

I read that I should be able to hit alt+T twice to get the implied target window to display. however, I've done this, moved the windows around (in case it popped up behind something) and I do not see the implied target window anywhere. My direct target window just disappears and reappears everytime I hit alt+T.

Other then this one issue though, this UI is amazing!! It does everything I need. Awesome job

Any advice please?
Unread 03-14-2005, 05:54 AM
A Young Mystail Rat

were you grouped and had a group member targeted ? implied target only works this way, and doesnt show up if YOU are the target of the implied target of your targeted group member (try to say that real fast)
Unread 03-14-2005, 01:57 PM
A Young Mystail Rat

Yep, I was grouped, I targetted our main tank who had an enemy that they were attacking targetted. I tried this many times throughout the course of the evening, alt+T'ing each time to see if I could bring up the implied target window... each time I confirmed with the main tank that they had an enemy targetted and not a group member... (also helps that I'm married to the main tank, so I could see the monitor to see what was going on and confirm the target)... anyway, silly little issue that I'm having with this. But, as an enchanter (this is actually Phaydrae having this problem, not Thander), having the implied target window is quite important and I've come to rely on it to "check up" on my group members, but only when we have mezz breaking issues.
Unread 03-15-2005, 11:23 AM
A Griffon
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thander
I read that I should be able to hit alt+T twice to get the implied target window to display. however, I've done this, moved the windows around (in case it popped up behind something) and I do not see the implied target window anywhere. My direct target window just disappears and reappears everytime I hit alt+T.

Other then this one issue though, this UI is amazing!! It does everything I need. Awesome job

Any advice please?
Original TyeJae Steel Mod does not have a implied target window, the new one will when I update it. In the meantime you will have to just copy the implied target file from the default folder and paste it into the TyeJae_Steel folder.

TyeJae
Unread 03-15-2005, 12:14 PM
A Young Mystail Rat

Awesome, thanks Tyejae

I look forward to the update... this really is an awesome UI!
Unread 03-15-2005, 07:43 PM
A Brown Bear

Downloaded this updated file today, looks great but have three problems.
The first is the Implied target, all I got is black box (already reported above),
The second is the target always says "group", no matter whats targeted.
The third, when selecting "simple" style of con, the names above NPC's and mobs float up off the screen.

Kilidan

Last edited by Kilidan : 03-15-2005 at 08:07 PM.