EQ2Interface.com
Search Downloads

Go Back   EQ2Interface > General Discussion > Help!?!?!

Unread 03-11-2005, 09:13 AM
A Coastal Crab

Server: Antonia Bayle
Default Can not load any UI peace

Hello,

i did everything. I created folder c:\program files\eq2\UI\custom and copied 4 ui peaces to it. than i created eq2.ini and place it to eq2 folder. nothing happened. When i tried /loadui command only one peace appeared. It loaded this peace and suddenly all 4 peaces apeared (smaller hotbar was ok, targeting and personal windows was showing incorrect values and even names, i dont know what journal). But in a few seconds client crashed.

Does somebody know what is wrong? Or what to do?

Thans. Raady
Unread 03-13-2005, 09:06 PM
Bacon Eater
Premium Member
EQ2Interface Admin
This person is a EQ2Map developer.

Using /loadui will cause EQ2 to crash in most cases. When you used /loadui and it loaded all of that that is how its sapose to work its just you only have one eq2ui_skininfo.xml per custom folder. I could go into more detail on why if you want but I'm just telling you thats ok.

Telling us /loadui showed one of your mods tells us that the game is seeing your custom UI folder and all the files are in the correct place. So this tells me that it must be a problem with your EQ2.ini. Its possible that you either have your eq2.ini named eq2.ini.txt and the .txt part is hidden due to file extensions being turned off OR you need to reverse the order of the code inside the ini explained in the 2nd post of the sticky thread in this forum. Try the following guide in the FAQ with eq2.ini problems.

http://www.eq2interface.com/forums/f...talling_eq2ini

Last edited by Dolby : 03-13-2005 at 09:10 PM.