Search Downloads

Go Back   EQ2Interface > Interface Discussion > Released

Unread 02-01-2005, 12:47 AM
A Griffon
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Server: Antonia Bayle

Quote:
Originally Posted by taco-man
This should GREATLY REDUCE the space that you cant click through, you might have to reset the windows in-game to thier default size/location to get it to line up properly. what i did to get rid of the space you cant click though is change sourcerects for images, reduce the windows sizes so that it was *just* the right size since some of them were way too big (they had a bunch of blank space), and then get rid of the streching of the images since it was necessary to stop it from stretching to reduce the windows sizes and the streching wasn't needed.

All i did was fix it up a little to get rid the spaces you cant click though, all credit for the interface goes to TyeJae.
LOL I didnt realize the sizes were so out of whack like that. I coulda done that in like 5 minutes, I thought he was talking about something else....doh.

Last edited by TyeJae : 02-01-2005 at 01:28 AM.
Unread 02-01-2005, 01:31 AM
A Griffon

I updated the download file. It now shows debt and also I removed all the dead space that I had in there that was causing the graphics to overlap. Hope this helps. To view newer version Go Here...

TyeJae
Unread 02-01-2005, 04:05 AM
A Grizzled Badger

Server: Mistmoore

Very nice mod. Running at 1600x1200 resolution leaves alot of space to the right but it is awesome nonetheless.
Unread 02-01-2005, 10:37 AM
A Grove Wisp

Gr8t job really !
But I'd just like to use the HP/Power bars only, not the hole thing. Is there a way to do that ?
Unread 02-01-2005, 02:51 PM
A Young Mystail Rat

Hello me again

Now that we have Tabbed chat windows could you tell me what in your package to remove so that the defualt chatboxes work? Thanks
Unread 02-01-2005, 07:56 PM
A Crazed Gnoll

Are there going to be any changes based on the Vitality stuff added in the latest patch? (Or tabbed chat windows?)
Unread 02-01-2005, 08:12 PM
He Who Holds the XML
Premium Member

Server: Nektulos

and the clock stuff - ie. game time / real time!
Unread 02-01-2005, 08:57 PM
A Griffon

I do plan on adding the tradeskill exp % and also the current time and whatnot, those are definatly things I want in my UI so I will be updating them very soon.

I don't think I will be adding anything about vitality as I don't think it is really necessary to display all that information. If I get enough people that want it I guess I could do something, I just would have to redesign the player window and take the exp from that and skin the actual experience window. I would also have to transfer all my files to the default folder because I dont have the updated files from the update. I dunno maybe I will do it, but right now it is going to be alot of work.

TyeJae

Last edited by TyeJae : 02-01-2005 at 10:34 PM.
Unread 02-02-2005, 03:33 AM
A Grove Wisp

Any word on how can I use only the HP/Power gauges for me and the group ? The stock UI is good enough for me but I really like those so

Thx
Unread 02-02-2005, 09:00 AM
A Griffon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Degolas
Any word on how can I use only the HP/Power gauges for me and the group ? The stock UI is good enough for me but I really like those so

Thx
Yes you can do this. Create a new UI folder and name it whatever you like. Take my tyejae_steel.dds file out from the images folder from within my zip file and place that file in your new UI folder. Now you can change the images with the following information...

To Make the Health Bar...

1) First thing you need to do is find the progress_fill image style under the images folder in EQ Builder. Copy that file and paste it in that same file and rename it progress_fill2.
2) Now push the + to the left of the image style icon. Rename the image frame to progress_fill2.
3) Source = images/tyejae_steel.dds
4) SourceRect = 0,317,102,340
5) Find the ProgressList folder and push the + to the left of the folder image.
6) Find the progress_default, copy and paste it in the ProgressList folder.
7) Rename the Progressbarstyle named progress_default to progress_default2.
8) Bar.Background = /imagelist.progress_fill2
9) Now go to your HealthBar under your player window and change the size to 102, 23 and the Style to /progressbarlist.progress_default2.

To make the Power Bar...
1) Follow all the steps 1-9 above exept remame all files with a "3" instead of a "2".
2) SourceRect = 0,297,102,307
3) Size = 102,16

Hope that helps,
TyeJae
Unread 02-02-2005, 10:04 AM
A Grove Wisp

Quote:
Originally Posted by TyeJae
... 1) First thing you need to do is find the progress_fill image style under the images folder in EQ Builder....
EQ Builder ? I take it's a software to make those UI. I don't have that. I just thought it was possible to only load the hp/power bars from your UI without editing/creating a new one, like if it was a stand-alone skin. oh well
Unread 02-02-2005, 01:56 PM
A Coastal Crab

Default Guild xp and player/group/target hp

I guess this last patch made guild xp appear stuck at 50% and the player/group/target hp bars to disappear completely. I only just found this ui last night, after the patch, but I fell in love with the screenshots... It's an awesome looking UI. Hope there's an update soon to make it work right again. =)

Edit : meh... i'm just stupid, i guess. I just took the gamedata file that got patched and pasted it over yours. The bars and guild xp appear just fine, again. bleh. =P

Last edited by SoulD : 02-02-2005 at 02:00 PM.
Unread 02-02-2005, 07:40 PM
A Griffon

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoulD
I guess this last patch made guild xp appear stuck at 50% and the player/group/target hp bars to disappear completely. I only just found this ui last night, after the patch, but I fell in love with the screenshots... It's an awesome looking UI. Hope there's an update soon to make it work right again. =)

Edit : meh... i'm just stupid, i guess. I just took the gamedata file that got patched and pasted it over yours. The bars and guild xp appear just fine, again. bleh. =P
Hehe, glad you got it working, I will be having a new patch coming up shortly though...

TyeJae
Unread 02-02-2005, 07:54 PM
A Coastal Crab

anyway you can add the new vitality bar ?

on a side note:I dont think this is possible but id love to see someone make a exp timer that would show how much exp you gained in that hour,day. use to have this on a decal progam back when i use to play asherons call.It allowed kinda let me know if i was wasting time on the mobs i fought .

Thanks
Unread 02-02-2005, 09:10 PM
A Griffon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bisho
anyway you can add the new vitality bar ?

on a side note:I dont think this is possible but id love to see someone make a exp timer that would show how much exp you gained in that hour,day. use to have this on a decal progam back when i use to play asherons call.It allowed kinda let me know if i was wasting time on the mobs i fought .

Thanks
I am probably going to end up adding the vitality bar... lol
Unread 02-03-2005, 01:50 AM
A Brown Bear

Server: Toxxulia

I downloaded you Ui the other day, and set it up almost identical to the screen shots, I love it. works well, and great colour scheme.

One thing though I'd like to see, and not sure if it has been implemented as of yet, (I couldnt find any reference to it in this forum) is the implied target box. the one that has the targets targets health/power etc. (I hope that is what it is, since I have only used this UI since that was implemented :P)

Keep up the great work.

Luthander (21 Templar Tox server)
Unread 02-03-2005, 04:40 AM
A Weald Wolf

for some reason, the HO still shows up as the default one...any thoughts?

everything else works fine

Cutanea
Unread 02-03-2005, 07:52 AM
A Griffon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luthander
I downloaded you Ui the other day, and set it up almost identical to the screen shots, I love it. works well, and great colour scheme.

One thing though I'd like to see, and not sure if it has been implemented as of yet, (I couldnt find any reference to it in this forum) is the implied target box. the one that has the targets targets health/power etc. (I hope that is what it is, since I have only used this UI since that was implemented :P)

Keep up the great work.

Luthander (21 Templar Tox server)
I am working on new target information and adding the vitality.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cutanea
for some reason, the HO still shows up as the default one...any thoughts?

everything else works fine

Cutanea
Trying to get all the new stuff implemented before I start working on the new HO wheel. I scrapped the other one, because I changed the interface... The new one will be similar.

TyeJae
Unread 02-03-2005, 10:22 AM
A Weald Wolf

Quote:
Originally Posted by TyeJae
Trying to get all the new stuff implemented before I start working on the new HO wheel. I scrapped the other one, because I changed the interface... The new one will be similar.

TyeJae
good to know..here I thought I did something wrong
Unread 02-04-2005, 10:52 AM
A Coastal Crab

Question Any Update on Vitality and 2nd Target box?

I really am waiting for these two to install this awesome UI on mine and the wife's computer. I think these additions by SOE were great and I don't want to live without them.

Thanks and keep up the good work!
Unread 02-04-2005, 03:49 PM
A Griffon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shoal07
I really am waiting for these two to install this awesome UI on mine and the wife's computer. I think these additions by SOE were great and I don't want to live without them.

Thanks and keep up the good work!
Still working on it...hoping to have it all done Sunday...I will keep you guys updated.

TyeJae
Unread 02-05-2005, 04:08 AM
A Griffon

Finally updated with all the vitality stuff. I also made some changes to how exp was displayed. I decided to skin the actual exp window and formatted it to fit within the current layout. Along with the vitality stuff you will notice that debt has been added for both health and power along with vitality % for both as well. What I have been waiting for most is of course the % for tradeskill exp. That has been added as well.

Some other additions as well, but enough rambling, feel free to check out the new version in the Complete Sets section as soon as it authorizes my changes.

TyeJae
Unread 02-05-2005, 04:58 AM
A Young Mystail Rat

Default Skills list and Slayer stats

Is it possible to replace the Stats listed at the bottom of the group window with the 4 harvesting skills stats and the slayer stats? (I.E. Fishing, Foresting, Gathering, Trapping, Gnoll Kills, Orc Kills, Fay Kills, Undead Kills, Goblin Kills) I find myself looking for that information much more than the stats that are currently listed. Not to mention that if you are in Thundering Steppes killing undead, North Qeynos is a long way away. It would be nice to be able to carry that around with you.
Unread 02-05-2005, 07:40 AM
Steward of the Faithful
This person is a EQ2Map developer.

As far as I know of, it isn't possible to access slayer stats outside of the signpost in Qeynos/Freeport proper. Not sure about harvesting skill levels, but I'm sure someone wiser than myself can field that one.
Unread 02-05-2005, 09:03 AM
A Brown Bear

Server: Befallen

Very Nice Work.

Would be great to have the implied target info on that target window.

Last edited by Brimztone : 02-05-2005 at 09:06 AM.