EQ2Interface.com
Search Downloads

Go Back   EQ2Interface > General Discussion > Request

Unread 04-03-2005, 07:47 AM
A Brown Bear
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Server: Steamfont
Exclamation Target / Implied Target Mod Request

Since I can't get my UI Builder working to try this myself I have to ask if someone could please mod the target / implied target windows (advanced style) to show even the longest names, arrows, health and power bars w/ % and the lvl of the target. And since I kinda like the original style I would like to keep it
I installed FetishTargets 2.5, but this forced me to change all the fonts in the game and I absolutely don't want that. So I'll be switching back to the default windows
Would be great if someone could help me out here
Thanks

Rhilana

Last edited by Rhilana : 04-03-2005 at 12:05 PM.
Unread 04-03-2005, 09:10 AM
Steward of the Faithful
This person is a EQ2Map developer.

Server: Antonia Bayle

The target window in this set will display almost any name. ImpliedTarget does crop some (it's half the width of the target) but it's also pretty large.
Unread 04-03-2005, 09:44 PM
A Griffon

Server: Unkown

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhilana
Since I can't get my UI Builder working to try this myself I have to ask if someone could please mod the target / implied target windows (advanced style) to show even the longest names, arrows, health and power bars w/ % and the lvl of the target. And since I kinda like the original style I would like to keep it
I installed FetishTargets 2.5, but this forced me to change all the fonts in the game and I absolutely don't want that. So I'll be switching back to the default windows
Would be great if someone could help me out here
Thanks

Rhilana
By "advanced" you mean the old style? Because they call the old version "Detailed" and the new system "simple" As well as ger's target/implied target ( tsk tsk ger, shamlessly plugging your stuff!! ), you can also check out Sunthas' mods, which work with both v0 and v1 , and I believe also let you see the longest names. I should warn you that it also includes a player window, so be careful/cautious when installing.

EDIT: Boy do I need to learn how to read. Course you want old/detailed version. how else are you gonna get arrows? *chuckle*

Last edited by dc_roenfanz : 04-03-2005 at 09:51 PM.
Unread 04-03-2005, 11:56 PM
Steward of the Faithful
This person is a EQ2Map developer.

Server: Antonia Bayle

Quote:
Originally Posted by dc_roenfanz
By "advanced" you mean the old style? Because they call the old version "Detailed" and the new system "simple" As well as ger's target/implied target ( tsk tsk ger, shamlessly plugging your stuff!! ), you can also check out Sunthas' mods, which work with both v0 and v1 , and I believe also let you see the longest names. I should warn you that it also includes a player window, so be careful/cautious when installing.

EDIT: Boy do I need to learn how to read. Course you want old/detailed version. how else are you gonna get arrows? *chuckle*
Ah, didn't realize Suntas had a Moab-style target/implied target mod or I'd've mentioned it too. And duh, of course I'm shamelessly plugging my own stuff—how else am I gonna get to shout "woo hoo, broke 10,000 downloads!" randomly at work and confuse the hell out of my coworkers?
Unread 04-04-2005, 12:24 AM
A Griffon

Server: Unkown

Quote:
Originally Posted by ger
Ah, didn't realize Suntas had a Moab-style target/implied target mod or I'd've mentioned it too. And duh, of course I'm shamelessly plugging my own stuff—how else am I gonna get to shout "woo hoo, broke 10,000 downloads!" randomly at work and confuse the hell out of my coworkers?
MUAHAHAHA!! Yeah I found Sunthas a ... week ago? Maybe a bit more. I'm using sunthas as a base for my own target/implied target mod. Which you prolly know, anyhow. I believe it'll bu just about as long, with everything inside the Health bar. Maybe. If i can ge the dag-nabbed arrows to do what i want!

*stops rambling about his stuff*