EQ2Interface.com
Search Downloads

Go Back   EQ2Interface > Featured Projects > ProfitUI

Unread 01-28-2007, 09:32 AM
A Young Mystail Rat

Server: Antonia Bayle
Default resolution size stuck

Yes I'm having problems with profit reborn with the resoultion size being stuck. I've been using it for awhile and do to some computer malfunctions I had to reinstall the game as well as the ui. Upon reinstalling the ui and following the instructions to the letter when I load the game the resolution is stuck at 800 x 600 even if I choose the resolution to my desired setting. I've matched to ui setting to match my desktop resolution at 1024 x 768. The game resolution is also at full screen and 1024 x 768. I've changed nothing except having to reinstall windows after reformatting my harddrive. Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated.
Unread 01-28-2007, 04:33 PM
A Young Mystail Rat

Server: Antonia Bayle

I don't like using full screen, I'd rather reduce it, and then manually resize to almost the size of the screen. That way I can easily switch between programs...thats a personal preference though.

As for what you can do to change your screen resolution, have you seen the EQ2settings.exe in the main EQ folder? Check to see if that is also set correctly, as sometimes the launchpad and the game folder use different files (mine is currently doing this...pain in the arse, lemme tell ya)