EQ2Interface.com
Search Downloads

Go Back   EQ2Interface > General Discussion > Help!?!?!

Unread 08-20-2005, 08:49 AM
A Young Mystail Rat

Server: Antonia Bayle
Exclamation Box/Bags bairly showing contents HELP

When useing this UI and I go to open one of my bags I only get 4 slots open, and then only 1/4 of those slots show... what do I need to do to fix this.. also when I go to read my mail all I see are pure black windows.. nothing is able to be read in them.

Otherwise I love this UI so anyone out their know how to fix this? I have checked all the other posts and nothing answers these issues..

Thank you.
Unread 08-20-2005, 09:34 AM
A Griffon
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Default Me Too

I think this bug is related to the 1.0.6 version of EQ2Map. I had the same problem, the first box of my shared bank only showed the left half of the contents with the title bar and buttons all scrunched up. At first I thought it was the Profit UI I was trying out, but going back to the default EQ2Map UI, didn't clear up the problem.

Reason would have me think it was the EQ2Map, though there's still the chance I could be wrong. Can anyone else confirm?
Unread 08-20-2005, 09:44 AM
A Griffon

Default Confirmed

Ok I just confirmed it's a bug in the EQ2Map 1.0.6. I uninstalled it and reinstalled the old 1.0.0 version and ran the default UI and it cleared up the problem. OK, do your thing devs, we need a 1.0.6 bug fix thanks
Unread 08-20-2005, 10:14 AM
A Young Mystail Rat

Red face

Ok Thank you for the idea Arremis, I'll try that out in the morning and see if doing the manual EQmap will work since i was new the the EQMap Mod I dont have the old 1.0 version so will make do with the manual for now. Thank you and I hope this works.
Unread 08-20-2005, 11:49 PM
A Griffon

Default EQ2Map 1.0.0

Hey Okalaned, if you need a copy of the old 1.0.0 EQ2Map Updater give me an email address to send it to, and I'll buzz you one over the cyberspace lines
Unread 08-21-2005, 12:03 AM
A Young Mystail Rat

Thumbs Up the old 1.0.0

Alright thanks, hers a email that should would [email protected], also sad to say I tried the change and that didnt work, so uninstalled and deleted EQ2 to reinstall fresh. Extreem maybe but working up now... so far the UI is working like a charm the only thing left is the map, so I'll wait for your email before trying that. Thanks
Unread 08-21-2005, 03:30 AM
EQ2MAP Updater Author
This person is a EQ2Map developer.

just so you know, it doesnt matter what version of the updater you use, its going to be getting the same files.

also i doubt this is related to eq2map (its probably another mod you use) since eq2map doesnt do anything to your bags, and if it was from eq2map there would probably be ALOT more posts of people having this problem since there are over 800,000 unique users that use the updater for eq2map.

Last edited by taco-man : 08-21-2005 at 03:34 AM.
Unread 08-21-2005, 11:30 PM
A Griffon

Default Probably SoE Bug

I bet them Sneaky old Evil flumpoos are at it again....thanks for your input Taco "the" Man....do you like guaccamoli on those?
Unread 08-23-2005, 01:14 AM
A Young Mystail Rat

OK have to jump in here and say I am having the same problem basically. Situtation. Uninstalled Fetish Nightfall and EQ2 Map. (EVerything was working fine while they were installed) On rebooting game to to test new graphics driver with Default EQ2 files I encountered the problem that all personal bags and all bank boxes (mixture of 20 and 24 slot boxes) would only display the first 2.5 columns of the default 4 column display. So far I have done the following to try and rectify the problem.

1. Deleted eq2.ini file (rebooted no luck)
2. Deleted UI Folder and re ran patcher (rebooted no luck)
3. Changed game resolution to match desktop resolution
4 Opened boxes in all available screen resolutions from EQ2 option screen(variety of res's from 800 X 600 up to 1400 X ??? (dont remember the exact res's

Any help appreciated.

Edit: Reinstalled Fetish Nightfall (most recent version) and bags are fully functional. I am keeping the interface however am still wondering whats the bug once the custom UI is uninstalled.

Last edited by imposter : 08-23-2005 at 01:30 AM.
Unread 08-23-2005, 02:28 AM
EQ2MAP Updater Author
This person is a EQ2Map developer.

if you were to delete the charactername_Servername.ini file in your eq2 folder it would correct the problem.
Note: i may have that reveresed...i.e servername_charactername.ini i just cant remember what way it goes, but if you delete that file then it will fix itself, but you will have to re-setup the location, transparency, ect of all your windows.