POPULATION / ZONE PROGRESSION
Solusek Ro's Tower: Citadel of the Sun [Raid]
- Corrected an issue that could sometimes cause the Arlyxir ring event to not complete successfully.
- Corrected an issue that caused the "Bellows" ability to not fire off reliably in the Arlyxir encounter.
Planes of Prophecy Raids
- All spells that bosses cast on the entire party which last the entire encounter have been renamed with the prefix "Surge:"
- Bosses below tier 4 should no longer increase their "Surge" damage over time spells if you have not defeated the previous bosses. All other requirements remain the same.
- Corrected a bug that prevented Feral Rampage from triggering unless it was from a caster targeting spell.
- Noble Taig Rhul, the Loyalty Realtor, is now selling the "Calm Forgotten Pools Sproutling" and "Ulteran Spires Replica".
- Head Butler Z'Ral and Seneschal D'naraz once again properly drop legendary set shoulders.
- Rings of Planar Power now properly have green adornments, and have had their effects adjusted slightly.
- Unwashed Non-metallic Boots have had their crit bonus replaced with crit bonus overcap to match other armors of that tier.
- The 2-piece set bonus on the EoF Requiem (Dirge) set now properly reduces Cacophony of Blades reuse by 25s, as stated in the description.
- Beastlords may now select the Blade of the Sky reward from the quest Drawing Out the Cazi.
- Ancient Musical Harp - Item is now tradeable.
- Chronoportal Phenomenon books are now tradeable.
- Bubonium Setting, Ignasium Setting, Mechanium Setting and Tempestium Setting are now no-trade.
- Etherium Greatsword of Rage recipe now created the Etherium Greatsword of Rage.
- Primitive Elm Bookshelf recipe is now named Primitive Elm Bookcase.
- Removed Fizzlebottom's Remarkable Rechargeration Recipes recipe book from Gnort Fizzlebottom, as the product produced is no longer a valid item.
- Reduced the amount of Vanadium required to craft the Gnomish Safety Recaller.
- Reduced the amount of Acrylia required to craft the Overclocked Gnomish Hovering Device.
- A Stitch in Time, Part II - Voonark gives accurate directions now for finding the components to the lightning rods.
- For Whom the Doll Tolls - Respawn time on the dirty doll has been reduced.
- A greater Threat - Journal description has been changed to indicate the quest targets are located "...in lesser Faydark."
- Basilisks are now flagged as reptiles for familiar capture.
- Drakota are now flagged as drakes for familiar capture.
- Frozen Venom in Shard of Hate can more easily be forested regardless of one's size.