EQ2Interface.com
Search Downloads

Go Back   EQ2Interface > General Discussion > Chit-Chat

Unread 10-25-2004, 04:01 PM
A Brown Bear

Question can char. be both adventurer and artisan?

Dear people who can answer this question:

Can the EQII character be both an adventurer (entering the chain thru one of the 4 classes - fighter, mage, priest, or scout) and also be an artisan?

thanks for reading (and answering if you do)

-Overman
Unread 10-25-2004, 04:13 PM
A Sea Turtle
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

well with the nda lifted i think we're allowed to answer these questions right? well i'm gonna go on that assumtion anyway :op

You have to pick an anventure class whether you choose to play it or not is up to you. But you'll have to work on it some in the begining just to be able to access the cities and such. All chars have the option of becoming an artisan. After you become a citizen you can discontinue it if you like but you'll have limited ability in my opinion to access the harder zones to aquire supplies as you'll have a much higher chance of death as a lower level adventurer. They have independant exp although they share the same window/bar.

In my opinion you'd do best to be both and adventurer of some sort and an artisan. If you want to be an artisan at all.
Unread 10-25-2004, 04:33 PM
A Grove Wisp

isn't artisan just a new way of saying tradeskiller? so regardless of what class race season etc ,you can be an artisan right?though so,anyway ~shrugs~ could naut say AM NAUT IN BETA! GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR...ahem ..sorry ....a little moody waiting for Beta Key(one last chance to win ) and the release itself
Unread 10-26-2004, 08:35 AM
A Mist Grinnin

Server: Beta 1

It doesn't seem right to get beta, like, 2 weeks before. Well, yeah it does but. Even if I did win, I'd be hesident about it. But, another part of me what be excited. Don't know
Unread 10-26-2004, 12:48 PM
A Griffon

ummm being in beta does'nt even matter for this question. Its answered right on the main SOE site.

You can be both. Simply put.

I personaly LOVE how you cant be the master of all skills though. Not like in EQ one where you had people perfect at everything and completely unnatural.

/Salute

--Esperant