EQ2Interface.com
Search Downloads

Go Back   EQ2Interface > Featured Projects > Fetish

Unread 07-07-2009, 03:45 PM
A Forest Scavenger

Server: Splitpaw
Default Refresh window, what is it for?

I have just installed the latest version of fetish and been playing with the custom windows included on Fetish Central but have been unable to make the refresh window do anything. It just stays black.

I have set it to Defiler and tried casting the listed spells, I have edited the spell names to match exactly those in my spell book (IE included the VII, VIII etc ) but still nothing happens,

What is the window supposed to do?

and what am I doing wrong?

Cheers in advance
Fbaggy
Unread 07-10-2009, 07:46 AM
A Green Troll
This person is a EQ2Map developer.
Featured

Server: Blackburrow

It's essentially the Maintained window with filtering. If you enter the name(s) of 1-6 spells that appear in the Maintained window, only those spells should show in the Refresh window.

This probably only works for English clients since SOE script can't handle non-ASCII characters.

For now that's all this window does, trims your maintain list down to just the important stuff. I hope at some point to enable a "ClickRefresh" mechanism similar to the BuffImmunity window but it's gonna take some time and effort to get it to support multiple spell names and targets at 1 time.
Unread 07-14-2009, 12:47 AM
A Forest Scavenger

Thanks for replying Zonx

still cant get it to work though but I can live with that.

this is still the best custom UI around and I love it
Unread 07-25-2009, 03:11 AM
A Young Mystail Rat

Server: Antonia Bayle

Is there a way to hide the refrsh window besides making it transparnet ? It doesnt seem to have an X box like the others
Unread 07-28-2009, 12:26 PM
A Green Troll
Featured

The button in the normal Maintained window that opens it will also toggle it closed. Or like any window, you should be able to right-click close it.
Unread 08-14-2009, 02:13 PM
A Coastal Crab

Server: Antonia Bayle
Smile This worked for me.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by fbaggy View Post
Thanks for replying Zonx

still cant get it to work though but I can live with that.

this is still the best custom UI around and I love it
Well I kept getting a blank on this too untill I added the specific number after the spell ...eg for my defiler I put Carrion Warding VI and it worked fine. Also I noticed a space at the beginning of the string that I also deleted (my bad typing... heh heh) so make sure there isn't a space that should not be there.

Now I can see my wards running and how long they have left... however I just noticed that they dont list properly while the settings bit is open so close it after you edited the spell refresh list. Hope that fixes it for you too fbaggy

Lovely add in I have to say. Something I have wanted oh so badly. But I wonder is there a way to keep the spell refresh list so I dont have to type it in everytime I log into my characters?

I wonder if it will work for my zerker...... I have a buff or two I like to keep check on.

Last edited by Delearnor : 08-15-2009 at 03:16 AM.
Unread 08-15-2009, 06:43 AM
A Fallen Diplomat

Server: The Bazaar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zonx View Post
The button in the normal Maintained window that opens it will also toggle it closed. Or like any window, you should be able to right-click close it.
Sorry, but that doesn't work on my machine. I have to /camp and come back to get rid of that blasted window. Closing the parent doesn't work either. I've learned to NOT open that thing.

Unread 08-20-2009, 12:50 PM
A Griffon
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Server: Guk

I have tried several different things to get the window to actually filter the intended spells with no luck.

The first time it does not filter at all.
The next time I open the settings window and hit Apply the spell will appear if it was already cast or when it is cast it appears correctly.
Once I close the settings window and cast anything else, that also appears in the refressh window.

I am not sure what to do in order to give you viable feedback on the issue. It does seem to filter for the first spell cast but after that it just copies whatever enters the Maintained window after the first filtered item appears.

When the filtered spell times out, the other spells that were after it in the window remain.

Now I am only using 1 spell for the filter. Maybe your condition code requires all 6 conditions to be non-blank in order for the filters to work?

I am going to play with that next.
Unread 10-06-2009, 09:03 AM
A Green Troll
Featured

The Refresh window included with v11.1 should work as intended. If you extracted the entire ZIP to the Everquest II directory, you should be able to access the window via FetishCentral or the "R" button in the upper right corner of the Maintained window.

If you're using other mods, be sure eq2ui_custom.xml is updated to use all the includes as they appear in the v11.1 file of the same name. Also make sure you're using the _Fetish_refresh.xml and _Fetish_refreshfilters.xml files included in v11.1.

Due to the number of renamed files and moved includes, now would be a good time to do a clean install. Rename you're old FetishNightfall directory, and install from scratch. Ensure the new install is working, then apply any customizations.
Unread 10-06-2009, 09:06 AM
A Griffon

i got it working after doing a fresh install tho it doesnt show heals that have a duration timer but thats no biggy lol

Unread 10-06-2009, 03:04 PM
A Green Troll
Featured

My druid's HOTs show just fine. Anything with a duration timer should work the same.

Be aware you have to enter the ability name exactly as it appears in the Maintained window... Caps and the roman numeral do matter.