EQ2Interface.com
Search Downloads

Go Back   EQ2Interface > General Discussion > Chit-Chat

Unread 11-01-2004, 03:52 AM
A Dervish Cutthroat

Default Good vs. Evil

I realize that there's not truly a "better" alignment but I'm curious as to what you all think. I've been flip-flopping back between going for Illusionist or Coercer and I just can't decide! From everything I've read Illusionist seems to be the best of the two classes, though in my opinion that means lots of Coercers will complain and they'll have to do something to them eventually to even things out. (last I checked Illusionists got race illusions and Coercers got... well.... umm.....) My instinct of being a kick ass character is saying go Illusionist, but I've always found something about the "underdog" very inticing and when I think of my character Sariig I can't imagine him being anything but a Dark Elf. He started out WoodElf in EQ1 and soon went insane from all the goodie goodies and turned himself into a Dark Elf. He's been terrorizing the light ever since.

~Sariig
Unread 11-01-2004, 10:41 AM
A Forest Scavenger

Enchanters in EQ were best known for charming monsters or mezzing monsters. Illusionists will be known for their mezzing and illusions. Coercers will be known for their charming and offensive spell line. Thats my conclusions from what ive read up since im not in beta and can't test out my theories.