Search Downloads

Go Back   EQ2Interface > Interface Discussion > Released

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Unread 02-04-2005, 03:04 AM
A Griffon
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Server: Blackburrow
Default Animated Blue Dragon Knowledge Book

This is a port of the Blue Dragon Spellbook I used in my Everquest Live UI. It has been re-created for use with Everquest II. Please post any comments or suggestions here.

It can be downloaded here.....

I know not many people even care what their Knowledge Book looks like because frankly they never use it (this is evident because there isn't even a seperate section in the Downloads here, this mod is under Miscellaneous). But I just loved that part of my EQ1 UI, and had to do this port.

I just wanted to share it with anyone that wants to replace the default Knowledge Book, with something a little different. And I think it is one of the first UI Mods that feature the Animation Features of the EQ2UI. The Dragon's eyes are animated to Blink (open and close) while the book is open.

The Dragon has semi-transparent wings and appears to be holding the Knowledge book in it's claws. Click on the Spikes on the top of the Dragon's head to close the window (has roll-over tool tip). The upper left hand button brings you back to the first page of the selected tab. The upper right hand button brings you to the last page of the selected tab. The Left Center and Right Center buttons move the pages on the tab by 1 page at a time. The Buttons for the Tabs (Abilities, Spells, Combat Arts, and Tradeskill) appear under the Knowledge book.

[Guild Leader] Tiggler is my Main, Humudce is my Alt on Blackburrow.