EQ2Interface.com
Search Downloads

Go Back   EQ2Interface > Featured Projects > ThorUI

Unread 07-07-2006, 06:04 PM
A Brown Bear

Server: Antonia Bayle
Default TEST: Inventory Not Working

With the changes implemented in LU25 on Test, bags show on the inventory window, but no armor or jewelry are visible, moveable, or anything else. Apparently they have changed something with the UI again, but didn't appear to have documented it in the patch message posted on everquest2.com.

I was able to sort-of get it to work by issuing /loadui default (system crashed), after which I was running with ThorUI, but with the graphics from Default (including messed-up tabs). However, I was then able to change my inventory around.

Just giving you a quickie heads-up.
Unread 07-08-2006, 02:55 AM
Freeport Pizza Delivery
Featured

Server: Unrest

Thanks for the heads up.
I was actually working on this today.
They are gearing up for the added earring and cape slot i believe.
I just need to rename a few items and we "should" be rdy to go.
I'll try and get this updated and posted here for those of you on test my download it and verify all works well. (Can't add to the main download until it hits live of course...)

Quote:
Originally Posted by EbonBlade
With the changes implemented in LU25 on Test, bags show on the inventory window, but no armor or jewelry are visible, moveable, or anything else. Apparently they have changed something with the UI again, but didn't appear to have documented it in the patch message posted on everquest2.com.

I was able to sort-of get it to work by issuing /loadui default (system crashed), after which I was running with ThorUI, but with the graphics from Default (including messed-up tabs). However, I was then able to change my inventory around.

Just giving you a quickie heads-up.
Forums

Got Guild?

"Always code as if the person who ends up maintaining your code will be a violent psychopath who knows where you live."
Unread 07-08-2006, 08:27 AM
A Brown Bear

Default Glad to Help

Glad to be of service, just let me know where/how to grab the new file. If you need it, I can try running a diff between the live and test files.

OK, besides just the name changes, the Image elements are missing from eq2ui_inventory_inventory.xml. The ones deleted are:

Food20
Drink21
Primary0
Secondary1
Ranged15
Ammo7
Charm19
Charm18
WristLeft13
WristRight14
RingRight16
RingLeft15
Earrings11
Neck9
Head2
Chest3
Shoulders4
Forearms5
Hands6
Waist17
Legs7
Feet8

Also, the three entries with tooltips of Primary Hand now have separate entries (charm, charm, ranged weapon, etc).
Attached Files
File Type: xml eq2ui_inventory_inventory.xml (19.1 KB, 229 views)

Last edited by EbonBlade : 07-08-2006 at 09:18 AM. Reason: Append details of changes to inventory_inventory.xml
Unread 07-08-2006, 05:00 PM
Freeport Pizza Delivery
Featured

Here's the updated version of my inventory window.
Note: Jaxel's will no longer be supported by me. (You are welcome to use another author's work with the ThorUI in case you don't like my version)

Testers let me know if you see anything odd with this version please.
Note: I plan on moving the minimized viewable slots around to accomodate the "quick click" feature a bit better. (Any recommendations on which slots I should have showing while minimized?)

Notes for other authors getting ready for the update:
1.) Remove the dynamic data for the coin icons or you will get duplicate integers as SOE has enable the old dynamic data to actually come through on the icons.
2.) All slots are renamed to the actual name rather than eqslot1 and so forth.
For example: primary, secondary, ranged, left_ring, right_ring, left_wrist, right_wrist, activate1, activate2, etc...
3.) Note: The charm slots are not charm1, charm2. They are actually activate1 and activate2
Attached Files
File Type: xml eq2ui_inventory_inventory.xml (22.8 KB, 259 views)
Forums

Got Guild?

"Always code as if the person who ends up maintaining your code will be a violent psychopath who knows where you live."

Last edited by Faetyl : 07-13-2006 at 03:14 PM.
Unread 07-09-2006, 09:54 AM
A Brown Bear

Default Tooltips

Your file works -- with the exception of the tooltips on food, drink, and charms. Minor, but hey -- when you play on Test, you get used to reporting even the smallest detail.
Unread 07-09-2006, 12:44 PM
Freeport Pizza Delivery
Featured

haha excellent and thank you for your thoroughness!
I'm sure everyone shares my thanks

I'll get those updated today.

--Edit--
Try this one out

Quote:
Originally Posted by EbonBlade
Your file works -- with the exception of the tooltips on food, drink, and charms. Minor, but hey -- when you play on Test, you get used to reporting even the smallest detail.
Attached Files
File Type: xml eq2ui_inventory_inventory.xml (22.8 KB, 258 views)
Forums

Got Guild?

Last edited by Faetyl : 07-13-2006 at 09:33 AM.
Unread 07-13-2006, 03:21 PM
Freeport Pizza Delivery
Featured

FYI to all ThorUI AU users.

I pushed this out before the servers were even up this morning so if it isn't working you need to do the following.

1.) Run ThorUI AU and allow it to update.
2.) Check the see if you were using "Jaxel's" inventory window. (This is no longer supported by him or me.) "I'm sorry but I can't continue to update other author's work" I just don't have the time.
If you had Jaxel's selected you may switch to my version -or- use another authors work external from the ThorUI.
Forums

Got Guild?