EQ2Interface.com
Search Downloads

Go Back   EQ2Interface > General Discussion > Help!?!?!

Unread 12-19-2006, 08:18 AM
A Coastal Crab

Server: Antonia Bayle
Default Problems w Landin Extreme UI

ey Guys

Ok i downloaded the UI and i have a few problems

1st off all the boxes are showing in default colors and not in the blue color you see in the screen shot. am i doing something wrong or need to change something to fix this?

2nd several boxes are missing such as from looking at the picture up top missing is the box with your STA, STR and so on numbers, below that the box wtih the sword, and the buttons below the sword, plus the box that shows what your wearing as well as the box with the bags in it. A ton of the bottum listed boxes are missing as well. Can someone help me i just came back to the game and loved using this UI but now i cant get it back working lol

Any help would be great thanks
Unread 12-19-2006, 04:32 PM
Slayer of clock cycles
This person is a EQ2Map developer.
Featured

Server: Oasis

You most likely didn't set your uisettings.ini file to one of the presets. You can do this via the AUCP under client settings. It's the same section you seen if you clicked yes to set extreme as your default UI.

If you use a none preset uisettings.ini then most likely all your backgrounds will be set to transparent and thats one reason they don't look like the pics from the download section. Another reason is; the current pics are from pre EoF release and the UI look as been changed some what ( mostly just the frames). I haven't got around to posting new screen shots because I've been moving and haven't had much time for UI or EQ.