EQ2Interface.com
Search Downloads

Go Back   EQ2Interface > General Discussion > Request

Unread 09-05-2005, 06:39 AM
A Brown Bear

Server: Antonia Bayle
Question Experience bar changes

Hi guys!

Basically, I have downloaded two mods, one of which I really like, but it doesn't have a couple of the features of the other mod, both of which are attached. The one I really like is the Pyro one. I'm trying to mod that so that it shows the location of my char in eq, shows the real world time as well as the game time (which are in the other mod), and to change the colour of the xp text from green and blue to just white.

I've tried to do this myself, and tinkered with the code and with the UIbuilder, checkout these forums for any hints, but have just had no luck. I was hoping that one of you guys could help with this, and also post the code so I can see what changes you have made, so hopefully I will get more of an idea and be able to make changes myself.

I had a go at changing the colour, which I thought would be simple, but when I changed the hex code to white, it caused the game to crash...I found this very bizarre, so that's why I was hoping you guys could do the changes and show me how it's done!

I'd hugely appreciate this, as it would not only be a huge help, it would also go in some way to enabling me to understand how to mod in the future!

Thank you so much in advance!

Contro.

P.S. I've kind of asked for this elsewhere, but i think it was in the wrong section, so I'm sorry if you are reading this twice.
Attached Files
File Type: zip Jadds_moab_xp.zip (2.4 KB, 212 views)
File Type: zip PyroExpBar.zip (2.1 KB, 212 views)

Last edited by Contro81 : 09-05-2005 at 06:56 AM. Reason: Missed a little bit of text
Unread 09-08-2005, 05:04 AM
A Brown Bear

Server: Antonia Bayle

Anyone?! Could someone at least point me in the right dirction