EQ2Interface.com
Search Downloads

Go Back   EQ2Interface > General Discussion > Help!?!?!

Unread 07-21-2005, 02:45 AM
A Young Mystail Rat

Server: Antonia Bayle
Default (Fetish Mod) Target & Implied Target Windows Dont Resize

Hello all. First off I'm running Fetish Mod almost complete. Have changed 2 or 3 pieces of OCD.
All of this worked fine before todays patch. Now when I log in (i had the do the hand changes to ui2.xml or whatever ya call it), my target and implied target windows dont stretch. Only those two, all others are resizble. I log out, see what I last changed in my UI folder, and noticed I had replaced the fetish files "eq2_popup_bugreport" and "eq2_mainhud_skill" with the defaults recently downloaded. Reverted defaults back to the ones from fetish mod, and problem still exists. I dont know if this is coincidence or luck, but when I log out, and copy over the 2 files listed above in my UI folder, log back in, the window becomes sizable. I'm completly lost, dont have any idea whats causing this.
Anyone?
Cheers.

Last edited by netwerkingyuppie : 07-21-2005 at 04:01 AM. Reason: title
Unread 07-21-2005, 02:58 AM
A Griffawn

Server: Kithicor

Same Problem Here. That is the only Problem with the Fetish Mods I have found once you add in the lines for the ui.xml file.

M
Unread 07-21-2005, 04:01 AM
A Young Mystail Rat

Glad to see I'm not alone. Was suspecting I screwed something up in the install/editing.
Hope a fix for this can be found soon. Love the fetish mod and would like to continue using it.
Unread 07-21-2005, 08:14 AM
A Darkpaw Brute

I can stretch my target window but somehow it became too small and now it won't save at the size I make it, only at the very small size.

Feebb
Unread 07-21-2005, 09:23 AM
A Green Troll
This person is a EQ2Map developer.
Featured

Server: Blackburrow

Target and Implied Target resizing to the small default size is a new bug introduced with LU12. I hope to resolve this soon. Untill then the windows should be resizable and seam to only snap back to the default size on log out and if you change con stystems.

Crashes and issues with the skill window are likely a result of an outdated eq2ui.xml. The version suplied with Fetish mods numbered 4.3 is current. It should be identicle to the default eq2ui.xml with the following lines added just below the skininfo line...

<include>_FetishStyles.xml</include>
<include>_FetishStyleSamples.xml</include>

(The second include actually isn't required)
Unread 07-21-2005, 02:00 PM
A Young Mystail Rat

Thank you for the reply Zonx.
Seems your absolutley correct about it only resizing once you log or mess with con system. I was making bit too big deal out of it I guess
Keep up the great work with your mods Zonx and hope to see a fix for this.
Unread 07-21-2005, 04:12 PM
A Griffawn

Server: Kithicor

Well I logged in today after COMPLETELY redoing the custom Ui folder. Using Fetish Nightfall 4.3, Goldis start button, Milquetoast mods for Fetish Nightfall, deathbanes hotbars, gers bags, Dc's Revert skin overlay and kilarnys maintained spells mod. Got the Target box to resize properly, however the implied target will not move nor will it resize. Yes it is unlocked and yes it is on frame only.

Question 1: What do I need to modify to keep the target window in its resized position?

Question 2: What do I need to modify to allow me to move and resize the implied target window and keep it there?

These are the ONLY bugs I have found. Any help would be appreciated. The game is playable but just annoying as all hell with the minin Target and Implied Target Boxes.

Many thanks in advanced

Maelsturm