EQ2Interface.com
Search Downloads

Go Back   EQ2Interface > Featured Projects > Fetish

Unread 08-26-2010, 11:03 PM
A Forest Scavenger

Server: Antonia Bayle
Default Personabar not maintained on logout

Does anyone know of a way to keep the personabar on after logging out since 11.6? Its a small issue, but if there is a way to make it "stick" so I dont have to open the Character window and hit the "P" in the top left corner everytime I log a character, would be a grand thing indeed... Thanks in advance to any assistance on this matter...
Unread 08-27-2010, 01:50 AM
A Griffon
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Server: Unrest

Have you checked to see if Options User Interface Game Windows Keep Main Hud Windows visable is checked? I know some windows use that to determine if they display at logon.
Unread 08-27-2010, 08:25 AM
A Griffon

Server: Guk

The original code that made this happen was tied to the Compass or Clock, I don't recall which. However, since the changes to those components and integration into the map, it doesn't function correctly any longer.

Keep MainHUD windows visible would not affect the Personabar since it is part of the custom component windows and not dynamically 'pushed' by SOE.

What I did was tie all my launch functions to the OnTextChange trigger in the player name of the player window. This way each time a character change occurs (logging new toons), it fires the launch sequence I defined.
Just search eq2ui_mainhud_player.xml for gamedata.self.name and you should find the code below. Insert the OnTextChange code I show in the example and you are good to go.

The only time this doesn't work is if you camp to character, since your name doesn't change on reload, it doesn't fire this trigger.

Code:
<Text AbsorbsInput="false" Activated="true" BackgroundColor="#8800FF" BackgroundOpacity="0.275" DynamicData="/GameData.Self.Name" Font="/Fetish.Fonts.FontArialBold14T" Location="1,1" Margin="0,-2,0,0" Name="Name" OnTextChange="show_window=(Custom.Personabar) show_window=(Custom.Personabar)" onautoattackeffector="AutoAttackEffector" onrangedautoattackeffector="RangedAutoAttackEffector" PackLocation="left,top" ScrollExtent="132,14" ShadowStyle="/ShadowStyles.Outline1" Size="132,14" TextAlignment="Center" TextAlignmentVertical="Center">Longestnameposs</Text>
Hope this helps.

Last edited by keezyrick : 08-27-2010 at 08:28 AM.
Unread 08-27-2010, 11:40 AM
A Griffon

Server: Kithicor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tolaris View Post
Does anyone know of a way to keep the personabar on after logging out since 11.6? Its a small issue, but if there is a way to make it "stick" so I dont have to open the Character window and hit the "P" in the top left corner everytime I log a character, would be a grand thing indeed... Thanks in advance to any assistance on this matter...
I have one or two of my characters that never seem to load the personabar. Been like that for years. The rest of them are fine, even after 11.6. Never really dug into it to try and figure out why but I wonder if you've got the same issue those characters have had for years.
Author -Dethdlr's Adornment Calculator
Lead Programmer for EQ2U