EQ2Interface.com
Search Downloads

Go Back   EQ2Interface > General Discussion > Help!?!?!

Unread 03-10-2006, 01:03 AM
A Young Mystail Rat

Server: Antonia Bayle
Default Moving and resizing windows help..

Ok for some odd reason i cannot move or esize either my buffs or my maintained spell windows. When i try to move or resize either all that happens is mouse looks kicks in and the screen moves around on me, tried to turn mouse look off with no succese and the mouse look toggle didnt help any either. This is with the default UI nothing changed or added or anything like that. No idea what to do to fix this if anything can be done.
Unread 03-10-2006, 01:17 AM
A Griffon
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Server: Crushbone

It sounds like you have "click-through enabled" on those two windows. If you have any spells maintained on yourself, right-click on the spell icon in each window and choose "window settings." Make sure the window is UNlocked and that click-through is NOT enabled.

Another tip: If you press F10 once, it will bring all visible windows' backgrounds to 100% opacity. (Pressing again will hide all UI windows; pressing a third time will restore your UI to normal view.) Being able to see where the edges of those windows are actually located should help you resize and move them a bit easier.

Hope this helps.
Unread 03-10-2006, 01:03 PM
A Young Mystail Rat

Server: Antonia Bayle

WOW never would have though the click through option was what was doing it. Ok another fast question is there a way to make the numbers disappear from the hotbars? Like where it say alt1 alt2 or numpad 1 numpad2 that a none UI making and altering person would understand?
Unread 03-10-2006, 07:14 PM
A Grassland Beetle

Server: Runnyeye

Zikkar,

try using a different hotbar mod, I use Mook's Hotbars for example and they dont show up any of the hotbar text as default but of course you can switch it on if you need it