EQ2Interface.com
Search Downloads

Go Back   EQ2Interface > Featured Projects > ProfitUI

Unread 06-22-2009, 11:32 AM
A Young Mystail Rat

Server: Antonia Bayle
Default Auto Attack Bar and Bloodthirsty Choker

I apologize if this was previously answered, couldn't find anything on it after doing a bit of searching. Seems anytime I put my bloodthirsty choker on the auto attack bar will hang up after filling completely far more than it usually does. Just for a bit of background, I know full well about timing auto-attacks, delaying attacks with CA's and even the problem with dynamic data/missing causing the auto attack bar to hang up.

Doing some testing on the training dummy, I tried the auto attack bar without the choker on. The bar would hang up maybe every 10-15 attack cycles. However, once I put the choker on it seems the auto attack bar is hanging up every 2-3 attacks. Other scouts using Profit in my guild have noticed the same thing when they put on the choker. I've confirmed with ACT and watching damage values that my attacks are indeed landing. I've already tried reinstalling Profit as well as Java, but with no luck.

Any thoughts? Thanks
Unread 06-22-2009, 12:31 PM
Slayer of clock cycles
This person is a EQ2Map developer.
Featured

Server: Oasis

And thats why I have discounted the attack bar mod, its just to buggy. It is ding ding ding form me
Unread 06-23-2009, 12:02 PM
A Young Mystail Rat

Server: Antonia Bayle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Landiin View Post
And thats why I have discounted the attack bar mod, its just to buggy. It is ding ding ding form me
It does seem to have a lot of bugs, but I really like using it over the ACT dings if possible. I also would like to use my choker, because as it stands now the problems with the AA bar hanging up causes my overall DPS to go down. I suppose I should be less reliant on it for this very reason, but regardless anyone have an idea what could be happening?