EQ2Interface.com
Search Downloads

Go Back   EQ2Interface > Featured Projects > EQ2MAP

Unread 07-07-2007, 06:56 AM
A Coastal Crab

Server: Antonia Bayle
Default View Entire Zone

Is there any way I can expand the map to see the entire zone? Or at least be able to shift it over? Being new and um somewhat directionally challenged I often forget exactly where something is in relation to where I am and its a pain when I can't just look over and see it when I know I've been there.
Unread 07-08-2007, 02:56 PM
A Fallen Diplomat

Server: The Bazaar

Hmmm, I have a very related question. In earlier versions one had three selection bars at the bottom of the map which allowed one to select various areas such as Antonica East and West, et. al. Was this taken out deliberately? I have the latest version (1.0.6 as I recall) but there are no bars there anymore? It was certainly very helpful for us noob chars who just can't keep all the area in mind.

Unread 07-08-2007, 03:43 PM
Bacon Eater
Premium Member
EQ2Interface Admin
This person is a EQ2Map developer.

stormblade2007,

Sorry no you cant. Not with the current map system however the word is SOE is working on revamping the map system and I hope to get more info about it at FanFair.

deKoven,

Nothing has changed on our end in that area, are you using any additional interface pieces? Have you tried this?
Unread 07-08-2007, 06:19 PM
A Griffon
This person is a EQ2Map developer.
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Server: Lucan DLere

Quote:
Originally Posted by deKoven View Post
Hmmm, I have a very related question. In earlier versions one had three selection bars at the bottom of the map which allowed one to select various areas such as Antonica East and West, et. al. Was this taken out deliberately? I have the latest version (1.0.6 as I recall) but there are no bars there anymore? It was certainly very helpful for us noob chars who just can't keep all the area in mind.
You might be thinking of the Fetish minimap. If I ever need to see a map from another zone I just open up the web browser to http://maps.eq2interface.com/
Unread 07-09-2007, 08:18 AM
A Fallen Diplomat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dolby View Post

deKoven,

Nothing has changed on our end in that area, are you using any additional interface pieces? Have you tried this?
Nope, that's not the problem. The map works exactly as it should except that those three "buttons"/pulldowns are no longer there.

Unread 07-09-2007, 11:07 AM
A Griffon

Server: Lucan DLere

Quote:
Originally Posted by deKoven View Post
Nope, that's not the problem. The map works exactly as it should except that those three "buttons"/pulldowns are no longer there.

What you are referring to is part of the Fetish style map and not the regular EQ2MAP. There may be other versions out there but that is the one most often referred to. If you are using the official version of EQ2MAP you will not get those features.
Unread 07-10-2007, 07:07 AM
A Fallen Diplomat

Quote:
Originally Posted by FloridaFringe View Post
What you are referring to is part of the Fetish style map and not the regular EQ2MAP. There may be other versions out there but that is the one most often referred to. If you are using the official version of EQ2MAP you will not get those features.
I see; guess that makes sense. It certainly is/was a great help, to me at least. Now if I can just figure out how to get it back.