EQ2Interface.com
Search Downloads

Go Back   EQ2Interface > Featured Projects > EQ2MAP > EQ2Map Troubleshooting

Unread 03-17-2007, 05:38 PM
A Coastal Crab

Server: Antonia Bayle
Default My problem! Pressing I

I downloaded EQ2 maps, and for the first hour or so it worked great. But when I press the I button, as though to open inventory, it kicks me out of EQ and gives me some strange error messages. I can type I if I am typing it in chat, but if I press it by itself as a command to do something like open my inventory, it kills EQ. Help!
Unread 03-17-2007, 10:11 PM
A Crazed Gnoll

Server: Runnyeye

i dont know of any reason eqmaps would interfere with the inventory, but maybe someone does.

can you give more info, ie. what if any ui you are using, and what the "error messages" are?

if you are using a custom inventory mod, try renaming the eq2ui_inventory_inventory.xml so the default one is used.

Hopefully that will make it work again. then either stick to default, or get an updated/new inventory mod
Unread 03-17-2007, 10:42 PM
A Griffon

Server: Lucan DLere

This has absolutely nothing to do with EQ2MAP and is an SOE issue. As stated by a regular on the Tech Support boards:

"Raise your graphics resolution slider (in EQ2 performance options)... try setting it to maximum, then lower it from there and see if you still crash. Generally people with it lower than .7 may experience this issue, but your exact number may vary. (The game looks 1000x better with it maxed, and it doesnt provide a big performance hit)." Ruab