EQ2Interface.com
Search Downloads

Go Back   EQ2Interface > General Discussion > Help!?!?!

Unread 01-28-2011, 02:27 PM
A Brown Bear

Server: Antonia Bayle

Ok, I'm sorry I don't have much patience or concentration to read hundreds of threads then put them altogether to figure this out... I'm getting old

I am just returning to the game after some time away... Is there a way to just use ALL my old interface pieces? The old interface I had before with my old experience bar and everything? If there is one thread or faq or something that explains things easily, could someone just point me in the right direction? Thanx u... and I don't know why Sony changed things to begin with, I want my old interface back Thanx again.

Renothian

A little more detail... Yes, I have the eq2.ini file in place with my custom "renui" directory, can I just put every interface piece in I had before and completely use my old interface? Will that work? Or did Sony screw something up with this new "default" and "default blue" crap? I just don't want to screw up hours of installing and updating the entire EQ2 and have to do it all over again from screwin something up? Thanx.

Ok, it looks like I can, but it's gonna take a long while... replacing the experience bar, I need a start button then too or I'm stuck without one... This is gonna take awhile, any tips to help with this new latest update since I've been away a bit would be appreciated, thanx.

EDIT: Ok, I'm doing good, surprising myself, a lot of custom UI stuff back with the default blue in place too... but even without ANY UI pieces for quest journal or quest helper, my quest helper window shows NO text, I do have it up and the frame visible to position it, but NO text shows in it, anyone know... EDIT: Dam check boxes in journal :O Never mind, all is good

Last edited by Renothian2 : 01-28-2011 at 06:37 PM. Reason: triple post merged