EQ2Interface.com
Search Downloads

Go Back   EQ2Interface > Featured Projects > ThorUI

Unread 02-05-2006, 07:57 AM
A Young Mystail Rat

Server: Antonia Bayle
Default Quest Journal gone askew

howdy, first of all, very nice UI.

But... since the update, the quest journal is no longer showing quests... cant see any of the ones i had in there b4 the patch

hope u can help, cheers

Last edited by tango : 02-05-2006 at 08:02 AM.
Unread 02-05-2006, 10:08 AM
Freeport Pizza Delivery
Featured

Server: Unrest

1. Did you delete the thorui folder in EverQuest II\UI and relaunch the ThorUI AU
2. Did you select the InfoCenter from the features section and download those files?
3. UI windows don't change the actual quests displayed. (All of that data is coded from SOE) Have you checked to see if your perhaps sorting by current zone rather than category?

Post a screen shot if you're able please.

Thanks
Forums

Got Guild?

"Always code as if the person who ends up maintaining your code will be a violent psychopath who knows where you live."
Unread 02-06-2006, 12:05 AM
A Young Mystail Rat

thanks for the info, did all as u suggested, but to no luck, but then, halfway thru an instance run last night, they all appeared... not sure what happened, but by the looks it was more of a SOE error than a Thorui error.

Again, awesome Ui, nicely made, and sorry for wasting ur time

cheers
Unread 02-07-2006, 12:51 PM
A Young Mystail Rat

Server: Lucan DLere

I'm having a problem with the quest journal since patch as well. My journal is no longer showing the heritage/writs etc tabs on the top right side of the journal. Just has the 3 tabs on the top left side (active, collection, completed)

I went into my everquest/UI folder and deleted the ThorUI folder and then used my update window on desktop to re-download everything. But still didnt fix the journal issue. When I check thru the tree in the features section, click on journal then click on the button to view what the window looks like, I see the journal I want its just not showing in game.

It appears that the journal window is the only one I'm having a problem with. All others appear normal or as they had for months before the last update patch.

Thanks for any help
Unread 02-07-2006, 01:15 PM
A Young Mystail Rat

Default No Quest Journal Helper

I thought it was just me, so i went and did a total reinstall of game. To no avail i am still having the same problem. I have looked at every idea that i can find posted and nothing seems to work. I am using fetish nightfall, and thought it was just the ui i was using but obviously not the case. This would tell me Sony side issue

Besieged
Mistmoore
Unread 02-07-2006, 05:13 PM
Freeport Pizza Delivery
Featured

The quest journal entry issues are indeed SOE side.

FYI all that data is straight from them and we "as modders" don't have access to it.

The missing heritage tabs and such were all moved to the infocenter feature.
Check the "Recent Changes post and the info page on the ThorUI AU" for more info.

Basically you just need to go in and check the infocenter feature under the journals section
Forums

Got Guild?

"Always code as if the person who ends up maintaining your code will be a violent psychopath who knows where you live."
Unread 02-09-2006, 12:36 PM
A Coastal Crab

Same problem for me with the infocentre.. done all that was suggested 4 times now to no avail.. all the heritage and writ infos have gone. I have checked the info centre option in the advanced features and updated but its still a no show in game.

I also notice I cant make the broker window minimise/rollup anymore..its an excellent UI but at minute its wrecking my head because the best features dont work
Unread 02-09-2006, 05:48 PM
A Coastal Crab

Default Quest Journal Prob

Yeah same here..I deleted the thorui folder...reinstalled with the autoupdater and checked my features and have infocenter selected and still no HQ,Writs,or anything else showing just active completed and group tabs
Unread 02-09-2006, 06:29 PM
A Coastal Crab

Default dogsnob

I'm having problems with your info center too. No list of harvestables for what teir and the like in the help section.Done what you instruct us to do. Delete the old file and reinstall using updater. Boy i miss that extra info
Unread 02-10-2006, 05:09 PM
A Young Mystail Rat

i have the writs/ heratage problem too
Unread 02-10-2006, 08:00 PM
Freeport Pizza Delivery
Featured

everyone should click on the books on the startmenu mod...

I repeat, the infocenter is its own window completely separate from the normal SOE windows and you need to use my startmenu mod to get the infocenter to show.

I also posted a direct command you can use as well whil ein game if you don't use my startmenu mod... Check the posts...
Forums

Got Guild?