EQ2Interface.com
Search Downloads

Go Back   EQ2Interface > Interface Discussion > Released

Unread 04-08-2005, 11:59 PM
A Young Mystail Rat

Server: Antonia Bayle

fixed most of them myself, although my boxes arent working for some reason, looking into that issue now.
Unread 04-09-2005, 12:38 AM
A Brown Bear

whats about the Post system ?

any1 got some tips so solve that problem, i just see an completly black window when i open it

Therotak
Unread 05-11-2005, 12:35 PM
A Griffon
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Server: Runnyeye
Default Update

Maelsturm, Asked me if I would post a few updates to this UI... Things pointed out were :

Group window
Target window
Exp bar %

Since Aalwein has not enabled any addon's or patches for his UI then I have to post the zip here..

Note, Target window 99% sure that should be fine now, Group and the Exp % may need lineing up a bit more....

All untested thats a job for you guys
Attached Files
File Type: zip AalweinV2_Updates.zip (6.2 KB, 332 views)
Unread 06-01-2005, 10:26 PM
A Young Mystail Rat

Default Great UI

Awesome UI. I really appreciate everyone's hard work on this!

I've been able to take care of the bag problem and the broker problem that have already been mentioned in this forum. Has anyone else had a problem with not being able to pay upkeep on housing? I just deleted the playerhousing.xml hoping this will fix it for now. Any revs planned for the latest LU's?
Unread 07-25-2005, 05:07 AM
A Young Mystail Rat

Server: Crushbone

Aalwein posted somewhere that he is not playing EQ2 anymore and it so it seems that we can't expect any updates for the future.

I'm still using this UI with a few modded / removed xml files and EQ2MAP. I couldn't find a comparable one so far.

Most problems I could solve with my very basic skills but one is still left: When playing my fury the green health bars of the group members show less then 100% (about 80%) even if they have 100% health at that time. The cool tip shows the correct value.

Is there anyone who could tell me what do do to solve that? Or anyone that supports or maintains this UI after Aalwein?

P.S.:
The window for item details shows no skill / level for jewelry after last patch. I couldn't find out what xml file shows that info. Any ideas?
Unread 07-25-2005, 05:40 PM
A Griffawn

Server: Kithicor

Is there anyone out there that wouldnt mind Updatinf the Tyjae Steel Version 2 UI thru LU 12?

If I had the Talent I would.

M
Unread 07-25-2005, 08:07 PM
A Griffon
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Server: Runnyeye

I know this UI well... But sorry I have enough UI's to try and keep up with ... if I get time I will take a look and post a fix here... But cant promise anything guys
Unread 08-21-2005, 05:20 PM
A Young Mystail Rat

Exclamation Mail window showing as just a black box

I have scanned the site looking for why my mail window will only show black boxes and found nothing, gone even as far and to try and get part of a UI that has a "working" mail window and that didnt work. anyone out their have their window working and if so please say and ill give my email so you can send the files to me.

Otherwise love the UI.
Thanks
Unread 10-28-2005, 10:05 PM
A Brown Bear

Am i the only one having trouble? the UI works fine, just when i log on it displays like the test stuff like level 50, longestnamepos, 99999platnum whatever..and then the game crashes right away... what should i do?