EQ2Interface.com
Search Downloads

Go Back   EQ2Interface > Developer Discussion > UI Developer Discussion

Unread 12-09-2009, 05:46 AM
A Young Mystail Rat

Server: Antonia Bayle
Default Getting into contents of the harvesting depot?

I can make minor global tweeks to the layout of the contents of the harvesting depot. And I know to do what I want to do, will require some very convoluted juggling, if it's even possible.

I want to be able to grab the text for each item listed, and squirrel it away. This is complicated by the fact that I can't seem to find something that executes for each line item (such as an OnShow), nor can I find a way to grab the data from the outside.

And even if I can get in there - I can get the item name and level, but don't seem to have a handle on it's quantity.

The basic goal is to end up with a text string (stored, or not stored) that contains "raw sliver=12;cobolt cluster=1852;sunfish=5532;". etc... I can take it from there.

Any clever (perverse) ideas? I've been trying to rip apart the fluffy quest list, as it has some logic similar to what I'm trying to accomplish, but with minimal luck.

Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated. And you're welcom to tell me "No Way", as long as you give me a short version of why this is absolutely impossible.

This is plan D. Would hate to have to go back and revisit plan A - C... They were nasty....

Thanks

-Ken