EQ2Interface.com
Search Downloads

Go Back   EQ2Interface > Featured Projects > Fetish

Unread 05-17-2008, 07:21 AM
A Weald Wolf

Server: Antonia Bayle
Default increase the number of c2c buttons (raid)?

im not quite familar with UI-design so i didnt dare messing around with it myself, but, cou you supply a raidwindow with 5 buttons instead of 3?

while i know, that changing the ingame-change-menu would be difficult i wanted to add, that it would be completely sufficient to allow assigning stuff to buttons 4+5 via the _fetish_raidabilities file
Unread 05-17-2008, 10:22 PM
A Green Troll
This person is a EQ2Map developer.
Featured

Server: Blackburrow

While I do sympathize with the couple classes that actually have that many raid abilities, my feeling is that 3 is enough for most classes (particularly with consolidated cures) and the raid window is already huge. So I'm disinclined to make this a standard pieces for the set.

A version of the raid window with 5 abilities would make a great add-on. If someone else doesn't get around to it b4 me, I'll prbly upload one at some point

Appreciate the feedback
Unread 05-18-2008, 09:12 AM
A Weald Wolf

that was what is was after actually

id agree that 3 would be enough in most cases, any healer class would have more than 2 heals and the cure to put onto the buttons (prolly like 2 heals, special-ST-heal, cure, rezz)

some fetish-addon is greatly appreciated
Unread 05-24-2008, 06:46 PM
A Brown Bear

Speaking of that, any chance we could get an addon group window with the raidability buttons built in? I took a look at the way Profit has that done and I just don't know enough to attempt it in Fetish....the addon that was done for Fetish where you added your spells in yourself has been broken for several patches and for that one I had to switch my group file out for every character which was quite a pain, though I appreciated the effort that went into that addon and I found it useful! I love Fetish and I won't be switching, but I have been jealous of my friend who uses Profit and her group window with raidability buttons....though I would like a lovely customizable version like our Fetish raid set, in keeping with Fetish's emphasis on customization

Great UI, it just keeps getting better, and thanks for all your hard work
Unread 05-25-2008, 08:08 AM
A Weald Wolf

i initially thought it would be a good idea to use profits raid&groupwindow to get the increased amount of buttons. it was quite some work, but in the end i got it into a working state.

problem with it: profits raidwindow is even more huge and does not fit in my 1024x768 window without blocking my view. plus: the group-window is too small.
with the fetish groupwindow i always see in the corner of my eye when someone from the group takes damage, i dont see that in profit because the health bars are too small... so in the end i reverted back to all-fetish and was now hoping to get the increased amount of c2c-buttons for the raidwindow.

the only awesome feature profit really has is the automatic class detection and preset setups for all 24 classes but i think those saveable profiles in fetish will do the bidding

if you cant find time for the addon-plea, could you give me some hints what would have to be done? i figured one would have to increase the window size, add 2 new buttons to it and add 2 new buttons to the raidabilities-file