EQ2Interface.com
Search Downloads

Go Back   EQ2Interface > Interface Discussion > Released

Unread 03-26-2005, 11:44 PM
A Coastal Crab

Server: Antonia Bayle

After last patch my maintain spells window is gone and won come back with alt m, saw a msg no more patching for this, that true?

I really liked this UI, but with my buffs on short timers I need maintained to be visible.
Unread 04-01-2005, 11:12 AM
A Young Mystail Rat

Hi, a temp fix would be to delete the file named eq2ui_mainhud_maintained.xml in your custom UI dir.

That would set you back at default for that window.
Unread 04-24-2005, 02:36 PM
A Young Mystail Rat

Hey realy nice UI, have just one problem. I need to send a message over the post box, but when i open ist, the post window is all black. Hope you understand what I mean, I'm German and not sure how it is named right.

Just one other think to think about: The left chatbox is behind the wunderfull image of the tree and leaves, so i can't tip in anymore, just use ist for showing informations, would it be possible to split the overimage like the main chatwindow in the middle, to use the right for my guild chat?

Realy hope you can understand what I mean, sorry and thanks.
Unread 05-19-2005, 03:12 PM
A Young Mystail Rat

Default persona

I use the update Zithen made, but i was wondering if anyone else always has 10000 ac according to the UI, which, as a 22 dirge, i promise i dont have that much and it doesnt change when i take armor on and off, also in the maintained spells window, No icons appear, and theres no avoidance or mitigation showing! other than that it works fine and any help would be appreciated!
Unread 06-15-2005, 02:13 PM
A Coastal Crab

Hello,

I read these posts, and cannot find where it says how to fix it with all the current updates. Is there an easy way even if the windows that are not working dont look like the nightelf scheme? For example... every time i try and open my quest window i get the incompatible UI message. Also when i log into game i get the message that some windows will not work.

Can anyone help me please??
Unread 06-15-2005, 02:23 PM
A Griffon
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Server: Unkown

Quote:
Originally Posted by tatu
Hello,

I read these posts, and cannot find where it says how to fix it with all the current updates. Is there an easy way even if the windows that are not working dont look like the nightelf scheme? For example... every time i try and open my quest window i get the incompatible UI message. Also when i log into game i get the message that some windows will not work.

Can anyone help me please??
delete eq2ui_quests_journal.xml from your files
Unread 10-26-2005, 09:27 PM
A Coastal Crab

I love the design of this UI, but sadly I can't play using it. It takes up way too much of the bottom of the screen for my tastes. I really like the layout of everything though so it's definately a very nice job!
Unread 11-06-2005, 05:44 PM
A Young Mystail Rat

Server: Nektulos

with the latest download, both my husband and I, and 3 different computers, have noticed that the compass gives the wrong direction, and when you mouse over it, it gives a different location than is on the map, for instance, we are heading south, it says we are heading almost smack east, if we head NW it says we are heading south.....
Unread 05-15-2006, 05:22 PM
A Young Mystail Rat

Question

not sure if this is the place to post this but i'm hoping it is i've downloaded the nightelf ui lu23 and there are 2 things i can't do i can't move one of the windows after i have unlocked it there is no way to be able to drag click it and the compass can not be moved either. please fix these 2 things or post a eq2uisettings file that is for the 1280X1024 graphics setting because the eq2settings file posted with the file isn't for 1280X1024 that i can see. basically to add more on to what i can't do with the ui please see attached screenshot; is i can't move the Yugi hp window i click on unlock the window but can't move it to where i would like it to be there is just no way i have seen to click and drag it to the desired location. and i can't move the compass either not able to click and drag it to desired location either. any help would be most appreciated thanks
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	EQ2_000016.jpg
Views:	270
Size:	146.3 KB
ID:	4968  

Last edited by Ultimacea : 06-07-2006 at 01:38 PM. Reason: adding screenshot of what ui looks like with using the eq2uisettings file found in zip file and explaining more about what i can't move with the ui
Unread 06-07-2006, 01:42 PM
A Young Mystail Rat

just updated my help request in the night elf forum with a screenshot please see previous help request to find out what help i need thanks