EQ2Interface.com
Search Downloads

Go Back   EQ2Interface > General Discussion > Help!?!?!

Unread 01-24-2005, 03:39 AM
A Berserk Golem
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Server: Antonia Bayle
Default Hotbar shortcut annoyance

I have a small problem with my the Insom 3/4 hotbar, but it seems it appear also on the normal hotbar:

I have set the custom hotbar to have 3 shortcuted one (Number,Alt,Ctrl) and 2 non shortcuted one, like this

The problem is whenever I log out and log back, the 2 non shortcuted ones are automatically set to have additionnal shortcut like this

Also, I noticed that the UI seems to have some preferences about the line of skill you choose. For exemple in the last 2 non shorcuted hotbar would always choose the 1st sets of skills (shortcut Number and Ctrl in my 1st image) after log, and I always had to cycle to the appropriate line of skill. I corrected that in setting the skills in another line.

Last edited by adorya : 01-24-2005 at 03:42 AM.
Unread 01-24-2005, 04:00 PM
Wrath of Evil
Premium Member

Server: Everfrost

I've noticed that the hotkey bars can get bugged like this also.

Have you right clicked on your primary 3 bars and set them to Primary, Secondary and Tertiary?
Unread 01-25-2005, 05:47 AM
A Berserk Golem

yes, that is what I wanted to do for them, the 3 1st bar would be primary (number), secondary (alt), tertiary (ctrl), and they are fine. The problem is for the next 2 who get duplicated shortcut (also when you have duplicated shortcut, both skills are casted resulting some spell error message).

I guess I will try making more hotbar, and choose the one who will not get the error.
Unread 01-27-2005, 05:33 AM
A Berserk Golem

After several tries, I noticed that only 6 hotbars positions are saved. I tried to log with 8 hotbars up, only the 6th were up after login, and of course some shortcut were added.

The only solution I found was to close the 3 last hotbar and set up primary, secondary and tertiary shortcut to the others before I log =/