EQ2Interface.com
Search Downloads

Go Back   EQ2Interface > General Discussion > Help!?!?!

Unread 05-17-2005, 01:55 PM
A Young Mystail Rat

Server: Antonia Bayle
Default Target window

I've been hoping for an update or a post or two from people with the same problem however there has been nothing so far, that I have seen.

I'm using the Bottomv8 mod and since update #8 my target bars are now very small and don't update themselves until the targets gets to around 40% health, then I can see the small bars reducing.

Does anyone have any idea how I can return my target window health/power bars back to their original state (stretched across the target window) or do I need to post some more information to clarify?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

In fact while I think about it, the adventure xp bar no longer shows the character class, however the artisan one does. Is there a known fix for this too?

Thanks
Unread 05-17-2005, 02:22 PM
A Griffon
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Server: Runnyeye

There is 3 maybe 4 UI's that use the folder name "BottomV8" the Laffs and the Perdition one's have been fixed (and the folders have been renamed as well to avoid this confusion) ...... As for the adventure class name not showing up thats a new one on me....

What version of that UI are you using?
Unread 05-18-2005, 01:54 PM
A Young Mystail Rat

Server: Antonia Bayle

Thanks for the reply, the download was called Bottomv8.zip, not perdition or taejae etc.

The date I downloaded it was 24/03/2005...

In the eq2ui_skininfo.xml file is the following...

Quote:
Data author="[email protected]" contact="http://www.eq2interface.com/forums/member.php?userid=14434" description="UnauthorizeD MapS" Name="SkinInfo" text="UnauthorizeD MapS" version=".07"
It's not much to go on but hopefully it's enough, let me know if you need more information.

It worked perfectly until the recent update