EQ2Interface.com
Search Downloads

Go Back   EQ2Interface > Featured Projects > ProfitUI

Unread 03-22-2007, 05:19 PM
A Coastal Crab

Server: Crushbone
Default Bags getting resized.....

Well I downloaded this UI a few days after March 5 and it does work great. The biggest problem I am having is that my bags are resized everytime I log out of the game or change characters. As of right now my bag options are set at 28 for Icon Size and 2 for Icon Padding. Also I have 18 slot bags and they are sized 3 across and 6 down. Before the last patch or two I had no issues with these bags being resized but I did have my bags sized to 4 across and whatever number down. If there is any info on what I can do to fix this minor problem then I would greatly appreciate it. Until then I will just resize and keep trucking.
Unread 03-22-2007, 09:07 PM
A Brown Bear

Server: Antonia Bayle

Hmmm, I too am experiencing the same problem. I have tried deleting all the .INI files and starting over from scratch but nothing seems to help . Finally I just used a GU32 compliant bag mod from the downloads section and that seemed to put an end to it. I would really like to see SOE fix this problem b/c I prefer keeping the default UI and using different add-ons to improve it.