EQ2Interface.com
Search Downloads

Go Back   EQ2Interface > Featured Projects > ProfitUI

Unread 02-07-2007, 05:42 PM
A Young Mystail Rat

Server: Antonia Bayle
Default Problem with the Buy button

I recently started to use this UI, which I like a lot compared with the standard UI, thanks to those who made this great UI! But....

The buy buttons don't work. If I click buy quantity I get a selector to buy a certain quantity, but the accept button doesn't work. The other 2 buy buttons don't work at all. Please help me I'm using the latest Profit UI Reborn.

The error message from the game is: You are currently not in a broker transaction.

Last edited by DelGurth : 02-07-2007 at 05:53 PM.
Unread 02-07-2007, 06:16 PM
A Griffawn

Default Re: Problem with the Buy button

Quote:
Originally Posted by DelGurth
I recently started to use this UI, which I like a lot compared with the standard UI, thanks to those who made this great UI! But....

The buy buttons don't work. If I click buy quantity I get a selector to buy a certain quantity, but the accept button doesn't work. The other 2 buy buttons don't work at all. Please help me I'm using the latest Profit UI Reborn.

The error message from the game is: You are currently not in a broker transaction.
OK.... I know this may sound like a stupid question but, are you at a broker when you open this window? I'm running v3.0.3 and I'm not having that problem.

Last edited by Aeromier : 02-07-2007 at 06:19 PM.
Unread 02-08-2007, 08:46 AM
A Sea Turtle

Server: Splitpaw

My guess would be that you're browsing the market from the market board in your house...I'm afraid you can only actually buy stuff from an actual broker not the board you get as part of the early quests now. That's down to the SoE and the game, not the UI.

Of course if that's not the case by all means say so, I also am using the lastest version of profit and not only is this not ocurring for me I'm not aware of it ever ocurring with any of the earlier versions either.
Unread 03-13-2007, 08:30 AM
A Young Mystail Rat

I thought I could buy things at my home before I started using the UI, but guess my memory served me poorly.

Indeed, when I go to the broker I can buy stuff. Guess the broker interface in your home is there so you can compare your prices when you add stuff to your boxes. Kinda silly the buy button is not disabled at that time.

So invalid report, sorry.