EQ2Interface.com
Search Downloads

Go Back   EQ2Interface > General Discussion > Chit-Chat

Closed Thread
Unread 05-05-2005, 09:59 PM
A Griffon
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Server: Runnyeye

Nice one Aden... Thanks for calling in here and letting us know you is working on it now

Hirebrand, Hurry your ass up this like life and death lol (j/k)
Unread 09-23-2005, 06:17 PM
A Griffon
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Server: Runnyeye

Oks sorry for digging up an old thread but!!

I have been still messing with this off and on for the duration of lol

Still cant get the play buttons etc to work correctly BUT!!!!!!

I have found a way to get the DPS info etc into the group chat window without playing the game in windowed mode!

Now yes I know that SoE said this would be in violation of the EULA if a thrid party appliction did this ... BUT!! (hehe but again lol)

I noticed that CSM writes a txt file called output to the main eq2 folder and if you change the clipboard prefix in the csm program to "gsay" and then make a button with the

OnPress="do_file_commands output.txt"

Then hey presto you got copy and paste straight off a button into group window and it comes from a txt file not directly from a 3rd party app... is that getting round red tape or what lol

I gotta say this likes it was Profit's manastone etc mod that gave me the idea as it used that very same command and I thought Hey hold on a min lol but it was the play buttons etc I was thinking of at the time lol .. and sadly I cant get them to work in the same way /shrug
Unread 09-23-2005, 09:52 PM
A Griffon

Server: Mistmoore

That's not a violation anyway because the program itself still isn't sending any direct commands to the client.

Another option for an MP3 player, however, is to use Winamp/iTunes/etc and just use a hotkey app like HoeKey (http://dana.ucc.nau.edu/~tsr22/apps/hoekey.htm) to control it
Closed Thread