EQ2Interface.com
Search Downloads

Go Back   EQ2Interface > General Discussion > Help!?!?!

Unread 08-06-2008, 05:31 PM
A Young Mystail Rat

Server: Permafrost
Default Default's the only UI that will work

Hey all,
I've never really had problems with UI's before, at least not like this. I've downloaded LaffLite, Profit, Tablets and... I can't remember, there was another one. Not one of them will load. I've also tried to install Profit's auto updater, to no avail. I've followed the instructions very carefully, even going so far as to write an eq2ui.ini file that is recommended - which I now see isn't recommended after all.

I have been away for a long time. When I came back, I had Profit loaded, and it was great until I went to the bank. Then I got a message that my UI wouldn't work with the bank window. I changed to default, then downloaded four more so that I could see which one I liked more.

Typing /loadui ingame gets me a window that shows default and ProfitUI only, no matter how many folders are actually there. Anyone have any suggestions? I'm running XP, not Vista, so it's not that. Help?
John 3:16

Unread 08-06-2008, 05:41 PM
A Coastal Crab

Server: Antonia Bayle
Default this might help

ok...r u using an eq2ui_custom file....if so copy and past from default file to your custom ui file folder....type in any "includes" that r needed to run ur new ui's....had to do that to mine ....everything works for me now.. oopps ...also might have to copy and paste a new eq2ui.ini from default file.

Last edited by gelphin : 08-06-2008 at 05:43 PM.
Unread 08-06-2008, 07:08 PM
A Berserk Golem

Default \ui\ui

Does your UI folder have a folder called UI? If so drag it back to \Everquest2 folder. Overwrite all.