EQ2Interface.com
Search Downloads

Go Back   EQ2Interface > General Discussion > Request

Unread 11-16-2004, 10:29 AM
A Young Mystail Rat

Server: Antonia Bayle
Default Improved Group Window

Here are some things I would like to see added, and I know a few other former EQ1 clerics who would probably love this too.

I prefer it to be vertical if it needs to be locked to get this stuff in. Otherwise as long as I can resize it I'm fine.

I would like it to be extended to include my info in the first slot, so it's clear that F1 picks me, and I would like to have an indicator to the left of each person's name that shows which F-key you push to target them. In the heat of the battle you don't have time to think, and group makeup changes often.

I would like to see a permanent readout of health and power percentages for all players in teh group. *edit: This is in conjunction with clearly defined colored health bars, not instead of. Perhaps thicken the bars a bit and display the percentages centered in the health/power bars? Also, a clear border for each health/power bar would be great, so you can see when it has gone down more easily.

I would like to see a permanent display of group member's name, class, and level. If the last name has to go, so be it.

Next to the LFG and Find Player buttons, a permanent assist macro couldn't hurt either (this is not something I've had before, but seems like a good place for it if it is possible).

I would also like it to be as compact as possible, so that only enough room for each person's name is taken up, because screen real estate is paramount.

I would greatly appreciate anyone who takes the time to add one or more of these suggestions to their current project or who takes extra time to do it.

Last edited by Noubourne : 11-16-2004 at 10:31 AM.
Unread 11-16-2004, 04:52 PM
A Brown Bear

Server: Antonia Bayle

Would be nice .. right now I resized my group window to vertical as well. Seems to be a little too much space between names though.. would be nice if we could make it slightly more compact.