Go Back   EQ2Interface > Featured Projects > ThorUI

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Unread 11-17-2006, 04:11 PM
Freeport Pizza Delivery
Featured

Server: Unrest
Default ThorUI WILL Continue!!!

Please spread the word that ThorUI AU WILL continue:
I've been "convinced" to continue the ThorUI (Thanks to my wife and all the posts, email, and private messages asking me to reconsider.)

Donations:
Added "Make a Donation" button
Updating the ThorUI has become a second "unpaid" job that takes almost as much time as my "paying" job, therefore your donations will be much appreciated and assist in continuing the ThorUI project.

Looking for a Programmer:
Please contact me if you are a talented & trusted programer as I plan to go all out with improvements.
Or if you know one, have them contact me.
The programmer is needed for a planned revamp of the autoupdater.

Update Notes:
I've added an "Update Notes" section to the main forum.
If something changes I plan to post them there.

Acknowledgements:
I want to make sure everyone understands that it is due to the combined effort of all Interface Authors/Modders that the ThorUI was created and continues. Many of what you see in the ThorUI is done in part for the genious minds of those authors.
So know that when you thank me, you are also thanking all the interface modders and lets not forget those who over see the site.

My new outlook:
While we as Interface Authors/Modders have seen many "issues" with the Default Interface, DataTypes, and other Hard Coded items, we've sent our suggestions in via in game /feedback submissions.
I'd like to modify that to include those of you that use our works.
I plan to create a post that will identify items for you as users to also submit in game /feedback submissions if you agree with our views.
Hopefully this will organize our efforts a bit better in hopes to have SoE address issues identified and/or recommendations made.

Post your replies here...
Forums

Got Guild?

"Always code as if the person who ends up maintaining your code will be a violent psychopath who knows where you live."

Last edited by Faetyl : 11-17-2006 at 11:12 PM.