EQ2Interface.com
Search Downloads

Go Back   EQ2Interface > Featured Projects > Fetish

Unread 01-08-2010, 06:32 PM
A Forest Scavenger

Server: Antonia Bayle
Default Customization -- shrink inventory by default

Zonx! You are great! Thank you for great interface!

Possibly you have solution for my problem.
I like to have inventory window shrinked by default. I read here about changes needed.

But if I follow this dirrections, my shrinked inventory became positioned in place of normal inventory, not in place of shrinked dock.
So left-upeer corner of shrinked window now in place of left-upper corner of unshrinked inventory.

If I do not touch it, next time I login, my Inventory window became positioned in the new place -- its left-upeer corner is now in place, where left-upper corner of unshrinked inventory be, if it was moved to new place at previous iteration.

So it is slowly crawl away from the bottom of screen, with each next login.

Does it possible to shrink inventory window by default -- as by clicking shrink button, not by declaring it shrinked, when it is not?
Unread 01-11-2010, 02:08 AM
A Green Troll
This person is a EQ2Map developer.
Featured

Server: Blackburrow

Actually the FAQs changes you applied do exactly that... activates the shrink button. I'm guessing at some point SOE changed the window load order so now the initial inventory script is firing before the UI has loaded the dock. You might be able to apply the script to the dock instead... just be sure to add the extra pathing needed to target the inventory window from the custom dock.
Unread 01-19-2010, 07:06 AM
A Forest Scavenger

Server: Antonia Bayle

Possibly I do something wrong, because I'm not good at scripting interface...
But I fail on this task. It just does not work for me, even if I try to make appropriate scripts for docking window.
I do not know event name to listen in Dock -- this window is hidden, so onShow is not correct idea.
And how make script work on show of Inventory, if I move it somewhere away from it?

I am stuck.
So, I humbly ask you, can you, with your experience, make some working customization?