EQ2Interface.com
Search Downloads

Go Back   EQ2Interface > General Discussion > Help!?!?!

Unread 05-25-2005, 05:19 AM
A Young Mystail Rat

Server: Antonia Bayle
Default Help storm user

hi all.

We have a pb in storm server with ui when we select a product in our vault an clik on find ti find this item on the market.
If the item's name contain "é" "è" "à"......... the find fonction don't work. In the market this character are replaced by nothing or by a ascii character.

Help us please
Unread 05-25-2005, 09:46 AM
A Brown Bear

Server: Antonia Bayle

hi, I reported the same for German in Zonx thread

Quote:
same here for German "ä" "ü" "ö" "Ä" "Ü" "Ö" and "ß".

I reported it already here and tried to change te encoding of the XML Files but never found out how it works.

Zonx I know it was never designed for different languages then english, but if you have a idea it would be really nice.

If you need e.g. the german standard UI xml files to have a look inside I can send them to you. In the standard UI it works fine.

Generally the missing characters are not a problem, only in the quicksearch function of the broker it is really bad, because you get no hits.

Prime a.k.a Syryna
sorry that I also posted here, but I do it because it is not really a problem with Zonxs UI, it is a general problem.

If I can help you finding a solution please tell me, e.g. I can send you the german stanndard UI files as reference for a analyses, it works there.

Prime a.k.a Syryna