EQ2Interface.com
Search Downloads

Go Back   EQ2Interface > Interface Discussion > Released

Unread 11-26-2004, 05:31 PM
A Griffon
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Server: Test
Default 'Streamline' UI

Streamline is the name of the new UI I have been working on. It is designed to be functional and space efficient.

This si still a work in progress, but I wanted to share a few screenshots of whats to come.

Enjoy!

This first screenshot shows the updated bag window.

The second screenshot shows how the Tradeskill Creation window looks. This was a priority for me since my main is a pure artisan. Note the event text going past the window has been fixed already, I just didin't take a new shot.

More shots tonight after work once I finish up the new Inventory window and Chat window.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	EQ2_000080.jpg
Views:	2065
Size:	106.3 KB
ID:	225  Click image for larger version

Name:	EQ2_000090.jpg
Views:	1640
Size:	99.5 KB
ID:	226  
Unread 11-27-2004, 10:04 AM
A Brown Bear

Server: Antonia Bayle

I like the bag mod, not sure if I dig the tradeskill window.
Unread 11-27-2004, 10:12 AM
A Young Mystail Rat

Server: Nektulos

I love the tradeskill window - I'd use it for that alone. I'd still rather have the events showing at the bottom though if having them at the top means they don't fit inside the window.

Weylin
Unread 11-27-2004, 12:43 PM
A Griffon

They fit inside the window. I had just goofed the first time around.
Unread 11-29-2004, 02:40 PM
A Young Mystail Rat

Does the tradeskill window recipe list shorter now? I'm not sure why you need a smaller window for crafting anyway, what're you gonna look at while you're crafting? I usually have my view clogged with windows except for a small space so i can see where the machines are or so i can click the merchant
Unread 11-29-2004, 03:14 PM
A Griffon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Astemus
Does the tradeskill window recipe list shorter now? I'm not sure why you need a smaller window for crafting anyway, what're you gonna look at while you're crafting? I usually have my view clogged with windows except for a small space so i can see where the machines are or so i can click the merchant
The recipe window is the same size as before. Only the machin window was changed. I originally did this so I could better manage chat while working.

However, I ended up deciding that it really wasn't neccesary. I think I will be returning the tradeskill window to mainly default, just adding the small changes that all Streamline windows have.
Unread 11-29-2004, 03:32 PM
A Crazed Gnoll

Server: Neriak
Talking Hmmm, bag mod!

I really like your bag mod. Can you upload it? I really like extremely slim bag windows without any kind of invisible space on the edges, for easy and quick swapping items>I'm the kind of guy that moves stuff most of the time between bags so as to keep on each bag stuff according to genre, tradeskill usage or plain vendor loot, so I'm swapping things every couple minutes as I loot stuff and reorganize them to my tastes. The slimmer the better, actually with the default bag window, even if u fade out the edges and make them look like streamlined little boxes, the edges sometimes overlap and make quick swapping difficult

Also keep working on it, the more streamlined the UI the better. Sometimes I feel like I'm on a space ship with all those windows cluttering my vision, and I dont like pressin F10 everytime I want to play or making windows invis and appear when I click over them, i'd rather have a permanent spot on the screen with all the information I need and no more. Keep it up!
Unread 11-29-2004, 03:32 PM
A Young Mystail Rat

Good. I think the only way someone is going to shrink that tradeskill window is if they resize everything, the fonts, the window, which would be pretty hard. I like the other parts of your mod, hopefully we'll see the full version soon!
Unread 01-03-2005, 08:56 PM
A Brown Bear

Hey Agathorn, I took your slim bag mod and made it into a 2/3 version of it. Ok w/ me posting it for others?
Unread 01-06-2005, 09:46 AM
A Griffon

Go right ahead. Thats fine by me.