EQ2Interface.com
Search Downloads

Go Back   EQ2Interface > Interface Discussion > Released

Unread 12-03-2004, 04:39 PM
A Griffon
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Server: Blackburrow
Default Both XP Bars with Zone, Class/Level, XP % and Death Debt%

Experience Bar with both Adventure, and Tradeskill XP, Adventure Class and Level, Artisian Class and Level, Your Current Zone, % into Level, and % of Death Debt. This is an expansion on some of the other Experience Bar's available here. I also noticed when making my changes to this mod, that the Adventure Class was not completely showing on longer names such as Enchanter and Shadownight, I have fixed this by making the text area larger.

Update [12/2/2004]Fixed this Mod to correctly indicate the Sub-Class for Both Adventure and Artisan Classes. Was still showing Warrior, or Cleric, etc. after Level 20. This is not fixed to reflect the correct Sub-class.

Last edited by Humudce : 12-03-2004 at 04:46 PM.
Unread 12-09-2004, 08:40 AM
A Young Mystail Rat

Server: Antonia Bayle

i love this xp display more than any other i have tried but i am a jewler now and it still says scholar

what's the label name for artisan sub-class so i can fix this?

or if you fix it i'll just download the updated xp bar...also looking forward to having the decimal places for adv. xp and the percentage of tradeskill xp listed

thanks for the xp bar.

**EDIT** n/m i'm a dumbass...i see that you've already fixed the problem...dowloading the new one

Last edited by romac : 12-09-2004 at 08:43 AM.
Unread 12-09-2004, 02:56 PM
A Griffon

Quote:
Originally Posted by romac
...also looking forward to having the decimal places for adv. xp and the percentage of tradeskill xp listed
Thank You for the complements, the latest version available here on EQ2Interface should have resolved the Scholar / Jeweler issue. If it does not fix the Scholar / Jeweler issue please let me know.

As for the Decimal Places in the XP% and Death% that is something Sony will have to implement in the Game. Currently the Dynamic Data rounds the numbers and does not show the Decimal places. I am also hoping one day they will fix the Dynamic Data call out for the Percentage of Tradeskill XP.
Unread 12-09-2004, 05:20 PM
A Griffon

I am looking at the Tablets II Beta 3 UI to see how the Decimal Point is working so I can modify my Bars accordingly

Testing the decimal point XP now, if it works OK I will update the UI's tonight.

Last edited by Humudce : 12-09-2004 at 07:13 PM.
Unread 12-10-2004, 06:07 AM
A Griffon

Thanks to the Author of the Tablets II Beta 3, I have made the modifications to my file, and will be uploading a New Interface Piece that will contain the Decimal Point.

After speaking with alot of people I think that I should keep this version for those that do not want the Decimal Point.

Please look for the New Download that contains the Decimal Point, as soon as it is approved and available here.
Unread 12-10-2004, 03:27 PM
A Young Mystail Rat

I really like this mod. First one to get me off my lazy butt and actually apply. Just had a trivial bug report. Please don't take this the wrong way (I will continue to use it if there is no update).

I noticed today that the decimel version of this mod works fine for 2 of my characters. However, my third character just went up a level. He is currently at 0.3% of a level. The mod shows an extra % sign. So I now see 0%.3%. I suspect it is due to the centering and the "0" only being a single digit, probably like that until 10 percent into the level when ya get the second digit.
Unread 12-10-2004, 06:22 PM
A Coastal Crab

Default Great work Humudce!

I downloaded and installed this late last night and it is exactly what i was looking for

I look forward to more work from you!

Juravael
18 Predator
Antonia Bayle
Unread 12-10-2004, 09:44 PM
A Young Mystail Rat

If you are using this mod and you disable combat XP, you cannot re-enable combat XP.

I had to remove my mods, remove my character ui settings, log in, enable combat xp (as the default UI was in effect), then log out, reapply all my mods, log in, keep playing.

(i'm using the mod without the decimal point)

Other than that i think this is a marvellous mod!
Unread 12-10-2004, 09:57 PM
A Griffon

I saw something like that also, but found when, I disabled Combat XP it did not show the Combat Expierence Disabled Message until I zoned to another zone. It also appears that once you see the Combat XP Disabled Message it will not clear off the Screen althought it has been re-enabled, until you zone. I have not had to go to the extent you did to get things working again. I also have duplicated this bug on the Default UI on my system and the code I'm using for the Combat XP Disabled is the same code from the Default UI. But I will keep an eye on this. And see if there is anything I can do to fix it on my end.
Unread 12-11-2004, 02:15 PM
A Griffon

I have also been investigating an issue where you are 0% into Level and the XP shows 0%.0%. I've been working with the Tablets II Beta 2 all night. And the author appeared to fix that issue using the Pack Location and Pack Size commands, but I found if the XP goes above 100% such as Getting all the way through Level 6 and needing Citizenship at Level 7 the 121% into Level get's cut off.
Unread 02-07-2005, 02:23 PM
A Coastal Crab

Default Please =)

I like this mod a lot, and have it installed on two computers, but I really wish you would add vitality to it somehow. Your new bars are nice, and pretty, but they are too TALL! The time / date info is mostly useless to me because I play in windowed mode, and when you added the extra line to accomodate it the mod became a good bit taller than it used to be. Takes up more screen space, and I didn't have it to give. Sooooo I am using this quite nice but slightly older mod instead, and wishing it showed vitality as a percentage tacked on the end =)

- Manii Names
- Guardian of Najena
Unread 02-07-2005, 02:44 PM
A Griffon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aenae
I like this mod a lot, and have it installed on two computers, but I really wish you would add vitality to it somehow. Your new bars are nice, and pretty, but they are too TALL! The time / date info is mostly useless to me because I play in windowed mode, and when you added the extra line to accomodate it the mod became a good bit taller than it used to be. Takes up more screen space, and I didn't have it to give. Sooooo I am using this quite nice but slightly older mod instead, and wishing it showed vitality as a percentage tacked on the end =)

- Manii Names
- Guardian of Najena
I can add the Vitality Percentages if that's what you are asking, but adding the supporting graphics will make the footprint larger.

[Guild Leader] Tiggler is my Main, Humudce is my Alt on Blackburrow.
Unread 02-07-2005, 05:15 PM
A Griffon

This mod has been updated and submitted for approval.

Updated 2/7/2005.....
Added the Vitality% to the Adventure and Tradeskill but did not add the additional graphics introduced in the 2/1/2005 Patch that supported the new XP Bars with Vitality Display.

There is a seperate download that has the Additional Vitality Graphics in the XP Bar.

[Guild Leader] Tiggler is my Main, Humudce is my Alt on Blackburrow.

Last edited by Humudce : 02-07-2005 at 05:21 PM.
Unread 02-23-2005, 09:28 PM
A Crazed Gnoll

It's me again! Back to pester you into working harder and harder each time I come around...
Anyhow I was hoping you could *maybe* pretty please add the norrath day and maybe even year to the display with just Norrath time... because then I would love you so much more (in a heterosexual way, kind sir).