09-25-2023, 07:11 PM
Join Date: Sep 2007
[Live] Update Notes - September 26, 2023
HOUSING AND GUILD HALLS
- The veteran bonus should be applying correctly again.
- The Chalp Stone Slab no longer thinks that it is an ornamental light source.
TIME LOCKED SERVERS
- The tradeable version of The Codex of the Khati Sha can now be placed in a house item depot.
- Imprinted Ear Cuff of Mournful Memories is now tagged Relic.
- Pacemaker heals been reduced in PvP combat.
- The following items are now statted correctly with a Resolve of 470:
- Serene Gaze Chain Boots of the Golden Hour
- Silent Mind Chain Boots of the Golden Hour
- Stilled Breath Chain Boots of the Golden Hour
- Serene Gaze Sandals of the Golden Hour
- Silent Mind Sandals of the Golden Hour
- Stilled Breath Sandals of the Golden Hour
- Serene Gaze Leather Boots of the Golden Hour
- Silent Mind Leather Boots of the Golden Hour
- Stilled Breath Leather Boots of the Golden Hour
- Serene Gaze Sabatons of the Golden Hour
- Silent Mind Sabatons of the Golden Hour
- Stilled Breath Sabatons of the Golden Hour
- The following items have been added to the Priest of Discord for 48 Sanguine Seals of Discord each:
- Ring of Tunarian Might
- Kindred Cloak of the Warrior
- Grim Brimstone Hammer
- Crystal Gift
- Vine-wrapped Boots
- Pureblood Protectorate
- Bangle of Polished Marble
- Kael Drakkel
- The recipe scroll for "Ykesha's Lore and Legend Accessories" should now contain recipes and can be scribed.
ZONES AND POPULATION
- The Tradesman Service quest no longer tells the player to scribe the termite testing recipe, since the recipe is automatically scribed.
- Shattered Unrest [All Versions]
- Fixed a bug that caused treasure chests to spawn above the ground and prevented shinies from being collected.
- The kill plane has been raised so falling to your death won't also be fatal to your attention span.
- Fixed a bug that could prevent Malius Crum from casting Simulacrum.
- Fixed a bug that could prevent The Hemogorgon's Suppurating Skin buff from decrementing after festering bags are slain.
- Shattered Unrest [All Heroics]
- Sytrax's Heavy Hooves ability will no longer spam fighter requirement messages in chat.
- Shattered Unrest [Heroic I]
- Ferroc's zincbugs will spawn less frequently.
- Shattered Unrest [Heroic III]
- The casting time for Crogyn's ability, The Other Claw, has been changed from 1 to 2 seconds.
- Sytrax's Whirling Stampede will properly check line of sight.
- Sytrax's Bluster ability will no longer spam fighter requirement messages in chat.
- The Gooey Gobdrop's adds spawn less frequently and provide less combat mitigation, but also provide more potency and will destroy the group with fewer active.
- The Gooey Gobdrop's curse, Goo Goner, will now recast at the appropriate rate.
- Gildilisk's eggs now have a timer on the effectiveness of Heroic Opportunities used against them.
- Gildilisk's eggs provide it less combat mitigation.
- The Bonecleaver's ability, Corpse Run, will no longer target fighters.
- Fixed a bug that could cause The Hemogorgon's Pooling Blood to not increment accurately.
- The Hemogorgon will apply Rejoice in the Pain on itself when it receives a reduction in health of 10% instead of 5%.