12-04-2023, 08:30 PM
Join Date: Sep 2007
[Live] Update Notes - December 5, 2023
- The initial values of Flawless Zimara have been corrected to start above the initial values of Renewal of Ro: Domination.
- The Ballad of Antiquities achievement will update upon entry into Aether Wroughtlands.
- Updated Chrono Dungeon encounters to use percentage based weapons to reduce the likelihood of mighty smiting, due to the way original encounter buffs could interact with Chrono Buffs.
- Blizzard Grizzly Cub Carrier - Backpack is no longer marked Lore.
- Candied Fairy-Leaf Cakes now stack in inventory.
- Updated the Elemental Fascination item set six set bonus to bypass the normal limit of 100% increase on spell duration increase effects.
- Adornments purchased from the Chrono Dungeon merchant are now no-value.
- Festive Spren - Flavor pet now has a 2 second cast time.
- A new solo daily mission is now available from Oonnora at Sanctuary in Splendor Sky Aerie for those who have completed the Ballads of Zimara Signature quest series.
- Accounts that qualify for the Ballads of Zimara Overseer adventures will automatically be granted them upon logging in, claiming the adventure grant will not be required.
- Blood of the Brood - Hoo'Loh's Strifewing Disguise should be usable, once again.
- Ballads of Zimara: Hard Act to Follow - Reading "Sacred to the Aurai" no longer updates for the entire group.
- A page turner can now be seen by those who have completed "Ballads of Zimara: Hard Act to Follow" but haven't completed "Sacred to the Aurai".
- "Sacred to the Aurai" tome collection pages can now be seen by those who have completed "Ballads of Zimara: Hard Act to Follow" but haven't completed "Sacred to the Aurai".
- Ballads of Zimara: Ascending Collection - Odd Stones no longer have a chance to spawn in obscured locations in 'Zimara Breadth: Strungstone Ascent'.
- In Need of Reeds - The fishing nodes along Splendor Wellspring lake edge should no longer interfere with gathering kerratail reeds.
- Destruction of Amassed Weapons - Now all Zakir Rish weapon racks are available to sabotage in Zimara Breadth.
- Zakir Rish Removal - Now all Zakir Rish weapon racks are available to sabotage in Zimara Breadth.
- Guildhall recipe vendors, threatened with varnishing and sawdusting, will now carry the Zimaran Carpenter's Primer recipe books.
- Carpenter item "Hooluk Cast of Greenchilles" has been renamed "Hooluk Bucket of Green Chiles".
- The Ballads of Zimara tradeskill daily will now display in the mission timers tab of the journal as "Ballads of Zimara [Tradeskill] Daily Mission" so as to have a consistent naming structure compared to the other Ballads of Zimara Missions.
- "Disassemble: A Different Approach" - Bivouac is now correctly spelled.
- Additional items have been added to the tradeskill researcher located in the Splendor Sky Aerie.
- Research time on the house items available on the Splendor Sky Aerie tradeskill researcher is now an 8-day base instead of a 10-day base.
ZONES AND POPULATION
- Splendor Sky Aerie is now a selectable choice on the fast travel map if prerequisites are met.
- Aether Wroughtlands: Tarnished Oasis [Heroic II]
- Triggering Overpowering Barrage (from Bulwark of Order) against Tarsisk's corrupted roots now clears the reuse of Cure Curse for all priests in the group.
- Hasira the Hawk's curse, Metal Mayhem, has a longer duration, and clears the recast of Bulwark of Order every 5 seconds.
- Aether Wroughtlands: Tarnished Oasis [All Versions]
- More revive locations have been added.