EQ2Interface.com
Search Downloads

Go Back   EQ2Interface > Featured Projects > ProfitUI

Unread 03-01-2011, 10:48 AM
A Young Mystail Rat

Server: Antonia Bayle
Default two different Profits?

im having an issue when i load eq2 through my station launcher which i have always done in the past. It now receives none of the updates from the profit auto updater...so i cant do tradeskills...i cant collect shinies...and i cant open my act parser when using eq2 through station launcher...when i open eq2 through the profit updaters all of the above works EXCEPT the map...i cant get the map to work at all through the profit updater...any ideas what is going on? its almost like i have two seperate versions of eq2 but i can only find 1...program files>sony>eq2
Unread 03-01-2011, 03:37 PM
A Griffon
Featured

Server: Nagafen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rumor View Post
im having an issue when i load eq2 through my station launcher which i have always done in the past. It now receives none of the updates from the profit auto updater...so i cant do tradeskills...i cant collect shinies...and i cant open my act parser when using eq2 through station launcher...when i open eq2 through the profit updaters all of the above works EXCEPT the map...i cant get the map to work at all through the profit updater...any ideas what is going on? its almost like i have two seperate versions of eq2 but i can only find 1...program files>sony>eq2
You most likely do have two installs of eq2. Go to the icon you use to launch eq2(not eq2maps or profit autoupdater). Right Click. Choose properties. Look in the start in field. That is the path to eq2 that everything else is using.

Silat
Unread 03-01-2011, 04:27 PM
A Young Mystail Rat

Server: Antonia Bayle

ok so i figured out it was 2 seperate programs installed but now that i put the station launcher in my main game folder im still having problems with the map...its mostly black and not interactive...it doesnt show where i am or any of the quest update locations like the new velious maps should
Unread 03-02-2011, 11:54 AM
A Griffon

Server: Splitpaw

Its the same problem I think, make sure you mapupdater is using the path to the same installation as your launcher does.

If its not that, I have no idea