EQ2Interface.com
Search Downloads

Go Back   EQ2Interface > Featured Projects > ProfitUI

Unread 02-23-2011, 02:05 AM
A Forest Scavenger

Server: Antonia Bayle
Default Can't add Shinies

Velious is here but the Profit UI updater had no new files... I can't add shinies... and it seems that only people with Profit are having this problem.
Unread 02-23-2011, 08:19 AM
A Griffon

Server: Splitpaw

guess you missed the topic that Tal had made concerning the new updates and why they are not on the updater at the moment ...in case you did here is the link and easy to do

http://www.eq2interface.com/forums/s...ad.php?t=15388
Unread 02-25-2011, 07:14 PM
A Griffon
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

I have noticed the issue with adding to collections. I have confirmed that the first time I logged in on a given system after the Velious update, I could not add anything to collections until I loaded the default UI once. This seems to fix the problem permanently. I haven't had a chance to write a post yet since I just confirmed this recently.

-= Therendil =-
Unread 02-25-2011, 07:44 PM
A Griffon
Featured

Server: Nagafen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Therendil View Post
I have noticed the issue with adding to collections. I have confirmed that the first time I logged in on a given system after the Velious update, I could not add anything to collections until I loaded the default UI once. This seems to fix the problem permanently. I haven't had a chance to write a post yet since I just confirmed this recently.

-= Therendil =-
It is not entirely consistent. My wife was able to add collections on her pc with just the update and never having loaded default once like we had to in beta. I did put a note in the changelog about loading default once if necessary however.

Silat
Unread 02-25-2011, 10:44 PM
A Griffon
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Sounds like the simplest answer overall. The workaround is easy enough;finding the root cause probably would take way more effort than it's worth.

-= Therendil =-
Unread 02-27-2011, 08:45 AM
A Forest Scavenger

I tried everything and now have such a broken system I can't play. As a last resort I have deleted/uninstalled every last bit of Profit I can find, re-downloaded the updater and it just says my files are up to date, without going into the detailed installation procedure shown on this site. I have looked everywhere for a duplicate installation and just can't find one.
Unread 02-27-2011, 09:28 AM
A Griffon
Featured

Server: Nagafen

Right click on the icon you use to launch eq2. Choose properties. The path in the 'Start In:' ffield is the path to the eq2 installation that you are using. Copy everything between the Quotes and then run the profitui updater. Click Settings...File Paths...then the choose button in the top right. Hightlight everything in the 'File Name' field. The click Ctrl+V to replace it with the path you copied earlier. Click Choose. Click Ok. Click Update.

Silat