EQ2Interface.com
Search Downloads

Go Back   EQ2Interface > Featured Projects > ProfitUI

Unread 03-20-2011, 06:47 PM
A Fallen Diplomat

Server: Antonia Bayle
Default bar above experienc window

I was just curious now that we have the wonderful and amazeing new bottom bar is there away to get rid of the bar on top of the expierence bar? Also another idea is there away to add concentration bars to the new bottom bar, or how many concentration slots we are useing to the bottom bar?
Unread 03-20-2011, 08:01 PM
A Griffon
Featured

Server: Nagafen

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrincessAriel View Post
I was just curious now that we have the wonderful and amazeing new bottom bar is there away to get rid of the bar on top of the expierence bar? Also another idea is there away to add concentration bars to the new bottom bar, or how many concentration slots we are useing to the bottom bar?
I can add concentration slots to the bottom bar. Something like"
Conc: 1/5

That okay?

Silat
Unread 03-22-2011, 10:17 AM
A Fallen Diplomat

Server: Antonia Bayle

OH OH OH that would be wonderful. Then I can hide the experience bar all together. Thank you so much for all the work on the bottom bar. This was exactly what I was looking for with the last expanison pack when I mentioned I had blank open spots on the bar and with usless info. Now the bar is perfect with exception to the concentration. I can have my coin, run speed, all my experience, stats, fps rate all in one nice neat space and my screen feels a lot less cluttered. Great Job Tal. Sorry it took me so long to get back to you, real life and all.
Unread 03-23-2011, 10:34 AM
A Griffon
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Hmm. I rather like that idea myself. The Concentration slot info is good to know, but you don't need to know it on the dynamic basis you need to know the other info in that window. That makes it a good candidate for text in the bottom bar, as opposed to a graphic in a window.

-= Therendil =-