EQ2Interface.com
Search Downloads

Go Back   EQ2Interface > Featured Projects > ThorUI

Unread 01-29-2006, 10:06 PM
A Young Mystail Rat

Server: Antonia Bayle
Default Paperdoll slots

In the original UI, the armor/jewelry slots are around your character (I think when you open the inventory window). In Thor I can only see a couple of these slots in the "bag" window.

Is there a way to open up a window and view all of your equipment spots?? I know its a basic question, but I've looked everywhere and have not been able to find it.

Thanks.
Unread 01-30-2006, 12:43 AM
A Griffon

Server: Permafrost

http://www.eq2interface.com/forums/s...ead.php?t=5398

"Certainty of death! Small chance of success! What are we waiting for?!"

Unread 01-30-2006, 05:10 PM
A Young Mystail Rat

there is only one button in the top left corner and you can only left click on it. It expands the window but only for the purpose of removing your overflow into your inventory.

I want to be able to see ALL my equipment slots, not just some of them.

thanks for trying though
Unread 01-31-2006, 04:01 AM
A Griffon

Sounds like you are using the Enhanced General Inventory Interface. This mod does not open up a 'traditional window' view (with a paperdoll image surrounded by the equipment slots).

If you want an inventory window that looks more like the default window, ThorUI also has another custom inventory window (Jaxel's Inventory Interface).

Check the '. . .' button for each of the provided inventory mods in the Options>Advanced>Features section of the AU for more information on them.

Unread 01-31-2006, 08:20 AM
A Young Mystail Rat

Thanks where is the AU? Dont laugh its tough being a noob
Unread 01-31-2006, 09:26 AM
A Griffon

The AU is the Auto Updater (patcher program that updates the ThorUI files when Faetyl releases any newer versions), which you probably downloaded from http://eq2interface.com/downloads/fileinfo.php?id=3859.

If you didn't get this (still dealing with a pre-AU version of ThorUI, I highly recommend you delete your current ThorUI folder and install this updater program....as any older versions are most likely not supported anymore (since being replaced by the AU).

Unread 01-31-2006, 05:22 PM
Freeport Pizza Delivery
Featured

Server: Unrest

A quick FYI on the paperdoll image and character inventory...

My inventory is slimmed down with an expand button on the top left.
This is made so you may leave it up while adventuring and use equipped items easily.

If you like this but want the paperdoll image, never fear...
I've included an enhanced paperdoll image in the persona window that you can resize as large as you want. (So you can see how those equipped items look on you)
Forums

Got Guild?

"Always code as if the person who ends up maintaining your code will be a violent psychopath who knows where you live."
Unread 09-28-2006, 07:07 PM
A Brown Bear

Server: Crushbone

Not sure if this is the right place, I cant seem to find what i was looking for, but I know I saw it somewhere.

Every time I click on paperdoll, i get eq2.exe error and booted to desktop? what is causing this, or what am i doing wrong.

At this stage, I have deleted ThorUI from UI folder, and am about to re download and re install. Will this fix that issue?

Thanks for a fantastic and awesome UI, I love playing with it, makes my job as eitehr a meat shield or Main Healer, so much fun and easy to see all

Thanks again

Chieftempler and RedBread
Crushbone Server
Unread 09-28-2006, 08:01 PM
A Griffon

Quote:
Originally Posted by chiefmack9
Not sure if this is the right place, I cant seem to find what i was looking for, but I know I saw it somewhere.

Every time I click on paperdoll, i get eq2.exe error and booted to desktop? what is causing this, or what am i doing wrong.

At this stage, I have deleted ThorUI from UI folder, and am about to re download and re install. Will this fix that issue?

Thanks for a fantastic and awesome UI, I love playing with it, makes my job as eitehr a meat shield or Main Healer, so much fun and easy to see all

Thanks again

Chieftempler and RedBread
Crushbone Server
Yes. 95% of any issues that arise are usually fixed by deleting the entire thorui directory and pulling a fresh set of files with the updater.

Unread 10-01-2006, 04:54 PM
A Brown Bear

Ok, deleted everything i could find on ThorUI and eq2 maper, .ini files and anything pretaining to any of my toons.

Re installed all new and updated files, I believe, and when i click on "P" to bring up persona window, and click on the "Paperdoll" tab, i get booted to desktop with a eq2.exe error?

help, I can avoid clicking on said tab, but i want to see my self every now and then, lol

chieftempler
Unread 10-01-2006, 06:09 PM
Freeport Pizza Delivery
Featured

Server: Unrest

I wish I could help on this but you may just need to resort to the basic inventory window (for the paperdoll) and the basic persona window if it's crashing your game.

Mine works fine and so do at least 100 other people I know directly.
So I'm at a loss as to what is causing your issue.

Note: The paperdoll is a bit new and seems to be a bit buggy when resizing the image.
It may be related to your persona window being saved at an odd size and the paperdoll may then be crashing your game due to that.
Did you delete your characters window placement file?
Forums

Got Guild?

"Always code as if the person who ends up maintaining your code will be a violent psychopath who knows where you live."

Last edited by Faetyl : 10-01-2006 at 06:12 PM.
Unread 10-02-2006, 12:12 AM
A Brown Bear

Thanks for the reply. I was hoping there was another reason, but seems my comptuers always have some sort of unusual glitch, LOL.

Thanks again for the Great and Auesome UI, even with this lil problem, I will continue to use and enjoy and look forward to all updates and mods you create. Keep up the great job.

Chieftempler